Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you actually listen to your own podcasts? You love the sound of your own voice, so clearly you have.
Was I good? Will listen later but I'm sure I was awesome.

Excellent podcast Harvey Manfrenjensenden Yakker and Loonerty. I loved it.

My very favourite bit was near the beginning with starting with discussions about league leaders, sim stats, likely Mobbs medallist etc where it becomes clear in seconds that none of you have remotely followed the league leader stats. Even better was some kind of discussion about the Hawks prospects. I swear the exchange went something like:

Loonerty: yeah we usually hover around the 8 before making a late charge to top 4, and then bomb out in a prelim...

Harvey: so where did you finish last season

Loonerty: we went out in the prelim.

It’s honestly hard to believe that this sort of content is free.

Seriously though it’s great stuff. Testy as a groper fish is inspired. Also interesting that Yakker is from Kayaker - I’d never thought about it really, or assumed you were just chatty

My very favourite bit was near the beginning with starting with discussions about league leaders, sim stats, likely Mobbs medallist etc where it becomes clear in seconds that none of you have remotely followed the league leader stats. Even better was some kind of discussion about the Hawks prospects. I swear the exchange went something like:

Loonerty: yeah we usually hover around the 8 before making a late charge to top 4, and then bomb out in a prelim...

Seriously though it’s great stuff. Testy as a groper fish is inspired. Also interesting that Yakker is from Kayaker - I’d never thought about it really, or assumed you were just chatty
My favourite part was questions without notice.

That segment has real potential

When did it get posted??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that the ladder has been extremely similar for the last 4 seasons...

Look I said I had NIL comment about it, I can't help if others are stating the obvious.
Enjoy your breakfast mate

Couple quick one's for you does it hurt more that you were 2nd fiddle in the ruck to Test Tickle last season and he no longer plays ruck

Also is haydo working in with Dingster playing you in every position this season so they can work out which position the sim likes you most for the Lizards in season 30

Enjoy your breakfast mate

Couple quick one's for you does it hurt more that you were 2nd fiddle in the ruck to Test Tickle last season and he no longer plays ruck

Also is haydo working in with Dingster playing you in every position this season so they can work out which position the sim likes you most for the Lizards in season 30

Pfftttt. I play well in any position. I am the definition of 'team player' .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back