Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Harvey Manfrenjensenden are you so offended by me not going on your silly podcast that you're now disliking my old posts from years ago?

It was a sad face, the link doesn't work anymore

* Was just about to message you, why doesnt the old podcast link work any more

It's a real shame but across later hosts (Haro, Michaels) for some reason the database was getting cleared (on iTunes, that is). There's one or two of my shows there but some real classics were lost. I wonder if I've got some saved somewhere...

It's a real shame but across later hosts (Haro, Michaels) for some reason the database was getting cleared (on iTunes, that is). There's one or two of my shows there but some real classics were lost. I wonder if I've got some saved somewhere...
Please send them too me if you have them...

I'll trade you the Dubs SC Podcast for the drunk Podcast I've heard so much about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's one thing you are then what is it?

I'm tipping it's not an English teacher
Yeah obviously, English teachers are not smart people.

Nobody cares about Shakespeare and Emily Dickinson poems! Go teach something that has material societal benefits like economics or science!

I'd love one day for someone to join BF, sign up to the SFA and play like normal, someone asks them to join the podcast and it's ******* Dane Swan or Dusty just taking the piss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back