Media SFA Purge Night - Purge Part 3 Coming Soon.

Should the SFA hold an annual purge night?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s complicated. I’m real, but not as it’s commonly perceived. My reality exists on a higher plane. I’ve evolved beyond conventional “real”...
Puff puff pass, Coach.

The following announcement has been admin endorsed.

I hereby announce that given the overwhelming success and participation in Purge Night this thread will now be open all hours. All are welcome to drop in and give a fellow poster a serious pasting. NaturalDisaster will be serving light refreshments so feel free to stay a little while.

Yours sincerely,

Tony Lynn 15

57700.jpg

Mate the shitter in cubicle 2 of the men's is in a state of disrepair. Please go and attend to it.

You're only getting these jokes in now because you know it's only a matter of time until I'm admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today or whenever I can be ****ed there will be a very exciting announcement in this thread about a new prestigious award for the SFA.

There will be voting and someone will be crowned at seasons end.

Stay tuned......

Today or whenever I can be ****** there will be a very exciting announcement in this thread about a new prestigious award for the SFA.

There will be voting and someone will be crowned at seasons end.

Stay tuned......

Is this like Spiritual Leader Round?

Is this like Spiritual Leader Round?

By the way, thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten all about that thread. Will reinforce today about round 16.

You will make a great PA one day.

Back