SFA Royal Rumble VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop sucking your own dick, @Noobzor and Footypie32 both misconstrued the post i got eliminated for, what I was saying is that in order for you to remain relevant and get MVP votes you needed to reference tragedies that affected a particular poster and repeat it. FP and Noobz read that as me meaning you were less of a poster because you referenced of sfa events. You are a lesser poster because you try so hard to be controversial when in fact you're resorting to posts like the one to TIA.

Stop sucking your own dick, @Noobzor and Footypie32 both misconstrued the post i got eliminated for, what I was saying is that in order for you to remain relevant and get MVP votes you needed to reference tragedies that affected a particular poster and repeat it. FP and Noobz read that as me meaning you were less of a poster because you referenced of sfa events. You are a lesser poster because you try so hard to be controversial when in fact you're resorting to posts like the one to TIA.

Your posts are a tragedy, how can I quote them without offending the rest of the league?

Please advise.

Your posts are a tragedy, how can I quote them without offending the rest of the league?

Please advise.
I don't know ******* off altogether would dramatically improve your posting.

Whoa

Uncalled for mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off, completely warranted BRAB is acting like a ******* tool and it's beyond tiresome.

Wow, what a vicious personal attack.

Only the soothing completion of a Tax Return could fix my soul.

Wow

What have I done to deserve this attack?

Not an attack at you, merely stating that the waste of semen in BRAB is acting like a fool and for some reason you lot let him slide.

**** off, completely warranted BRAB is acting like a ******* tool and it's beyond tiresome.

Harsh to accuse other of acting like tools, particularly when i have this incriminating photo of you Le Drille

upload_2017-7-20_16-5-17.png

Not an attack at you, merely stating that the waste of semen in BRAB is acting like a fool and for some reason you lot let him slide.

Another personal attack. What did I ever do to you?

You told me to * off when I was simply trying to prevent any further animosity

Disappointing to be honest

Can we not talk about the semen in BRAB? He's a minor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back