SFA Royal Rumble VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop sucking your own dick, @Noobzor and Footypie32 both misconstrued the post i got eliminated for, what I was saying is that in order for you to remain relevant and get MVP votes you needed to reference tragedies that affected a particular poster and repeat it. FP and Noobz read that as me meaning you were less of a poster because you referenced of sfa events. You are a lesser poster because you try so hard to be controversial when in fact you're resorting to posts like the one to TIA.

He'd have to bend over backwards to do that.

You guys may be criticising BRAB but he's just had a badge created in honour of him
0Dizv3Y.jpg

Is this like one massive roast session? It's a shame I missed out on this last season, and am way too busy for this time around.

I was almost kinda hoping for BoB's version of this again.

Is this like one massive roast session? It's a shame I missed out on this last season, and am way too busy for this time around.

I was almost kinda hoping for BoB's version of this again.

More or less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Filth Wizard and Thatsapaddlin

Now that SM has finally had his corpse mopped from the canvas I can die with dignity...

My last post occurred at 3:40pm meaning my 12 hours will be up at 3:40am.

Best of luck and I hope you have a good sleep.

The Filth Wizard and Thatsapaddlin

Now that SM has finally had his corpse mopped from the canvas I can die with dignity...

My last post occurred at 3:40pm meaning my 12 hours will be up at 3:40am.

Best of luck and I hope you have a good sleep.

You trickster.

Probably going to stay up all night devising material about Paddles obsession with air hockey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back