Test Tickle

Formerly AT, now TT.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LVBears | Bris Dolphins
Thread starter #1
32g24t3.jpg

I have a ruour from an impeccable source, that a star recruit will be rebranded next season. This superstar rookie from a club that is destined for a long period of success on and off the field, has had a stellar season in their debut year and will be rebranded with a new username in S27.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rfctiger74

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76'ers
View attachment 582274

I have a rumour from an impeccable source, that a star recruit will be rebranded next season. This superstar rookie from a club that is destined for a long period of success on and off the field, has had a stellar season in their debut year and will be rebranded with a new username in S27.
That narrows it down to about 25 respawn rookies this league has every year :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yankees
View attachment 582274

I have a rumour from an impeccable source, that a star recruit will be rebranded next season. This superstar rookie from a club that is destined for a long period of success on and off the field, has had a stellar season in their debut year and will be rebranded with a new username in S27.
Poor mans YearOfTheRoos -> The Jesus.
So tempted to edit the thread title to read Ruour File.
ShaunDuggan, it has to be done or it's just not right.

Mobbs, you know what to do.

Barrybran

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
View attachment 582274

Hasn't Dav had enough aliases already?

Top Bottom