Media SFA RUOUR FILE

32g24t3.jpg

I have a ruour from an impeccable source, that a star recruit will be rebranded next season. This superstar rookie from a club that is destined for a long period of success on and off the field, has had a stellar season in their debut year and will be rebranded with a new username in S27.

Last edited:
View attachment 582274

I have a rumour from an impeccable source, that a star recruit will be rebranded next season. This superstar rookie from a club that is destined for a long period of success on and off the field, has had a stellar season in their debut year and will be rebranded with a new username in S27.

That narrows it down to about 25 respawn rookies this league has every year :p

View attachment 582274

I have a rumour from an impeccable source, that a star recruit will be rebranded next season. This superstar rookie from a club that is destined for a long period of success on and off the field, has had a stellar season in their debut year and will be rebranded with a new username in S27.
Poor mans YearOfTheRoos -> The Jesus.
So tempted to edit the thread title to read Ruour File.
ShaunDuggan, it has to be done or it's just not right.

Mobbs, you know what to do.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
View attachment 582274

Hasn't Dav had enough aliases already?

Ruour has it that a comparative newcomer to the competition has recently been schooled in private about dialectual differences between Sweet English and other forms of English, by the only participant who even cares about it anymore.

No need to re-brand when you have a user name that can be interpreted a few ways.. Like my name for example;

KohPhi..
Kofe..
Coffee..
Sex Machine..
Ko-Pee

See what I mean?

Back