Media SFA SCREWJOB: ANOTHER ONE GONE TOO SOON

Remove this Banner Ad

When season 22 rolled around the league was in pretty decent shape. Posting powerhouses like pantskyle The Filth Wizard , millky95 and Noobz0r were lighting up the boards with quality post after quality post. Then the foundation of the league was rocked when milky95 signed a relatively unknown kid from mean streets of the swans board named Miggs

6E17BBCF-71B4-4F66-B357-72C841835DE4.jpeg
Miggs signing his 1st SFA contract

After making a name for himself over on the swans board with tales of horrifying blind dates and rape dungeons, Millky knew he was essentially given a free shot at a number 1 draft pick, seeing Miggs 1st hand for a number of years, mature into a witty, intelligent and down right masterful poster. Millky95 beat 1 other SFA heavyweight to the signature of the rookie and without haste slotted him into a sin city swamp rats team that was devoid of attitude. With posters like spookism and gray day plastering the league with vanilla posting and abhorrent over giffing they drastically needed an edge which Miggs provided

In his 1st game he took aim at some seasoned posters and dismantled them 1 by 1. Promptly placing a target on his back that quickly gained the attention of league admin the filth wizard. Who’s lightning quick PM signalled to the rookie the SFA was ripe for the picking and the old brigade were feeling threatened by the new upstart. Allegations were rife. Was he an alias? Was he a banned poster returning under a different guise? Or quite farcically of all... was he a simple rookie who was being fed lines by sin city general Ant Bear ? Sterge seemed to be leading the brigade (in between burning his creme brûlée), posting such nonsense basically claiming ant bear was ghost writing every single one of his lines. How wrong the future Michelin 5 Star chef was.

YES ant bear had a rookie PM

YES he provided a basic background of the opposition

YES he helped the rookies gel seamlessly into the league.

YES Miggs looked up to him like a father figure and loved him more than anyone

D9E1B3CB-8F20-49BA-BB57-9DAE43EF5269.jpeg
Miggs being taught the SFA basics by then father figure Ant Bear

But was he feeding the young firebrand line after line? Not a chance.

As the season wore on Miggs proved himself time and time again to be the cream of the swamp rats rookies. With his only competition being a young lad from alberton named far kern. Kerny was a decent foil for Miggs that season but it was clear for all to see that the young swan was the future of the club. As award season rolled around and eka nominations were announced. The club was thrown into turmoil as rumours spread that milky had thrown his number 1 off season target under the bus and nominated far kern as his best rookie. This left the hot tempered Miggs seething and wanting answers. A scandal ensued and millky was called out to be a backstabbing rat and Miggs promptly put in a transfer request.

EB0ED9F6-7205-4695-8095-A2245B81C29B.jpeg
Miggs seen storming out of sin city

The Geelong wolves were desperate for posters when Miggs hit the market and quickly snapped up the future hall of famer and threw him into a prime position straight up. Captain Quiv was doing all he could to nurture the raw talents of the gun midfielder and perennial nice guy willo was showing him the support he needed but a few bad apples in the change rooms were having an adverse affect on the youngster. Namely SM and pantskyle. One harmless jibe towards one of there off field cohorts noobzor resulted in the wolves veterans ganging up on Miggs and essentially forcing him out of Geelong due to their over the top bullying and “pull” with the club captain. Miggs put himself up for offer once again and didn’t have any shortage of potential suitors with no less than 6 captains all contacting him requesting his services for the coming season. He ultimately decided on Baghdad which would be the turning point in the young guns career to date.

FE331ED8-FD57-4BE3-953A-8058BF777520.jpeg
Miggs ready for a season in Baghdad

He arrived at the Bombers with a reputation as being a quality yet aggressive and somewhat over the top poster. Which fitted in well with the likes of harolad and co. He was quickly moved into the midfield where he racked up impressive post numbers and even more impressive mobbs votes. He continued on his rich vein of form culminating with a best and fairest and premiership in season 24. Beating out posters such as tony Lynn, coach and kohphi to the top award at Baghdad.

9B49ED9B-3803-4EC4-8F8F-4E3FB9585662.jpeg
Miggs holding aloft his newly acquired titles

Miggs was now one of the leagues most damaging players and prolific posters. Even cracking his way into the infamous algorithms top 5 posters. Another quality season at the Bombers followed with another dominating season in the guts and to everyone’s surprise including their captain harolad, Miggs was signed by notorious rebel outfit The Boys Club.

E3126D5B-1E2E-44B5-AFE7-6F7D5A692BA1.jpeg
Noobz0r introduces us to BC Miggs

With the move causing some dissent amongst the Bombers LG Miggs was cast aside and rumours were circling that LA and Haro wanted miggs thrown out immediately. The calmer heads of TL15 kohphi and the coach prevailed as he was allowed to stay at the club

Miggs felt the increasing pressure but abided by the team laws and kept loyal. Not leaking any information to the BC albeit being asked countless times by the Manipulating puppet masters in BC Tower. As finals came around further scandal hit as Bombers captain harolad found himself in hot water once again and was at risk of being banned for the GF. Sources close to the BC say that Miggs had actually obtained some screenshots of the seasons earlier boycott and was about to send them to league admin. Essentially trying to ban the Bombers captain for the GF and ruin his career. Those claims were neither confirmed nor denied by anyone involved. The grand final came along and Miggs had secured his 2nd straight flag and was quickly becoming one of the most decorated players to play less than 100 game in league history.

The off season saw some behind the scenes drama at Baghdad which squarely focused on Miggs and his loyalty and the decision was made to trade the gun midfielder to the east side hawks who were basically Boys Club FC at that stage. Miggs found himself on his 4th team in as many seasons and on track for an unprecedented 3peat although being thrust into a somewhat unfamiliar position as a big fish in a big pond.

A stark contrast to his time at Geelong and Baghdad were he was the biggest of fish in the smallest of ponds. What this meant for Miggs was that he would have to earn his way into a prime position. He struggled to find his form and played out the remainder of the season on a HFF being banned a couple of times along the way until being eliminated by the sin city swamprats in the prelim final. The team that made him had now relegated him to a spectator come GF weekend.

Then the unthinkable happened. The man he looked up to. The man he adored. The man he idolised and hung onto every word had changed. No longer was this man the loving nurturing mentor he once was, but an egotistical, vindictive like-whore the likes of the SFA had never seen. Miggs looked on in shock as the man he once considered a father figure shamelessly exploited some unspoken off field events to further his own “standing” in the game. This broke miggs’ heart and some say the sparkle in his eye vanished that night and he lost all interest in the league, it’s posters and every thing it stood for. The events were so gut wrenching Miggs decided to send a letter to his current skipper loonerty which read

“Hi Skip, hope all is well mate. Really sorry to do this to you. But I’ve lost it. I’ve lost the will. I’ve lost the passion. I’ve lost the want. I’ve lost everything I ever had for this league. I’m sorry but I can no longer go on. The man I loved is no longer a man. But a monster. I’m sorry but I just can’t go on. I’m sending you this letter to state that i formally retire from the SFA effective immediately. My mind is made up. There is no return now. My heart is in a million pieces. I’m sorry skip. I’m off to watch “dude where’s my car” and probably pop a couple of Valium just to get to sleep. Farewell loons. Love always Miggs”

And with that the league lost another one of its bright young stars and yet here we are again in what seems to be an all too common occurrence lately saying.

Another one gone too soon.

RIP Miggs S22 - S25

GentleShallowBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like a rat from a burning ship?

I already did that when I left the Swamprats after we burned down our home oval...

That's true by the way, there's a thread on it and all.

When season 22 rolled around the league was in pretty decent shape. Posting powerhouses like pantskyle The Filth Wizard , millky95 and Noobz0r were lighting up the boards with quality post after quality post. Then the foundation of the league was rocked when milky95 signed a relatively unknown kid from mean streets of the swans board named Miggs

View attachment 510816
Miggs signing his 1st SFA contract

After making a name for himself over on the swans board with tales of horrifying blind dates and rape dungeons, Millky knew he was essentially given a free shot at a number 1 draft pick, seeing Miggs 1st hand for a number of years, mature into a witty, intelligent and down right masterful poster. Millky95 beat 1 other SFA heavyweight to the signature of the rookie and without haste slotted him into a sin city swamp rats team that was devoid of attitude. With posters like spookism and gray day plastering the league with vanilla posting and abhorrent over giffing they drastically needed an edge which Miggs provided

In his 1st game he took aim at some seasoned posters and dismantled them 1 by 1. Promptly placing a target on his back that quickly gained the attention of league admin the filth wizard. Who’s lightning quick PM signalled to the rookie the SFA was ripe for the picking and the old brigade were feeling threatened by the new upstart. Allegations were rife. Was he an alias? Was he a banned poster returning under a different guise? Or quite farcically of all... was he a simple rookie who was being fed lines by sin city general Ant Bear ? Sterge seemed to be leading the brigade (in between burning his creme brûlée), posting such nonsense basically claiming ant bear was ghost writing every single one of his lines. How wrong the future Michelin 5 Star chef was.

YES ant bear had a rookie PM

YES he provided a basic background of the opposition

YES he helped the rookies gel seamlessly into the league.

YES Miggs looked up to him like a father figure and loved him more than anyone

View attachment 510820
Miggs being taught the SFA basics by then father figure Ant Bear

But was he feeding the young firebrand line after line? Not a chance.

As the season wore on Miggs proved himself time and time again to be the cream of the swamp rats rookies. With his only competition being a young lad from alberton named far kern. Kerny was a decent foil for Miggs that season but it was clear for all to see that the young swan was the future of the club. As award season rolled around and eka nominations were announced. The club was thrown into turmoil as rumours spread that milky had thrown his number 1 off season target under the bus and nominated far kern as his best rookie. This left the hot tempered Miggs seething and wanting answers. A scandal ensued and millky was called out to be a backstabbing rat and Miggs promptly put in a transfer request.

View attachment 510821
Miggs seen storming out of sin city

The Geelong wolves were desperate for posters when Miggs hit the market and quickly snapped up the future hall of famer and threw him into a prime position straight up. Captain Quiv was doing all he could to nurture the raw talents of the gun midfielder and perennial nice guy willo was showing him the support he needed but a few bad apples in the change rooms were having an adverse affect on the youngster. Namely SM and pantskyle. One harmless jibe towards one of there off field cohorts noobzor resulted in the wolves veterans ganging up on Miggs and essentially forcing him out of Geelong due to their over the top bullying and “pull” with the club captain. Miggs put himself up for offer once again and didn’t have any shortage of potential suitors with no less than 6 captains all contacting him requesting his services for the coming season. He ultimately decided on Baghdad which would be the turning point in the young guns career to date.

View attachment 510824
Miggs ready for a season in Baghdad

He arrived at the Bombers with a reputation as being a quality yet aggressive and somewhat over the top poster. Which fitted in well with the likes of harolad and co. He was quickly moved into the midfield where he racked up impressive post numbers and even more impressive mobbs votes. He continued on his rich vein of form culminating with a best and fairest and premiership in season 24. Beating out posters such as tony Lynn, coach and kohphi to the top award at Baghdad.

View attachment 510825
Miggs holding aloft his newly acquired titles

Miggs was now one of the leagues most damaging players and prolific posters. Even cracking his way into the infamous algorithms top 5 posters. Another quality season at the Bombers followed with another dominating season in the guts and to everyone’s surprise including their captain harolad, Miggs was signed by notorious rebel outfit The Boys Club.

View attachment 510826
Noobz0r introduces us to BC Miggs

With the move causing some dissent amongst the Bombers LG Miggs was cast aside and rumours were circling that LA and Haro wanted miggs thrown out immediately. The calmer heads of TL15 kohphi and the coach prevailed as he was allowed to stay at the club

Miggs felt the increasing pressure but abided by the team laws and kept loyal. Not leaking any information to the BC albeit being asked countless times by the Manipulating puppet masters in BC Tower. As finals came around further scandal hit as Bombers captain harolad found himself in hot water once again and was at risk of being banned for the GF. Sources close to the BC say that Miggs had actually obtained some screenshots of the seasons earlier boycott and was about to send them to league admin. Essentially trying to ban the Bombers captain for the GF and ruin his career. Those claims were neither confirmed nor denied by anyone involved. The grand final came along and Miggs had secured his 2nd straight flag and was quickly becoming one of the most decorated players to play less than 100 game in league history.

The off season saw some behind the scenes drama at Baghdad which squarely focused on Miggs and his loyalty and the decision was made to trade the gun midfielder to the east side hawks who were basically Boys Club FC at that stage. Miggs found himself on his 4th team in as many seasons and on track for an unprecedented 3peat although being thrust into a somewhat unfamiliar position as a big fish in a big pond.

A stark contrast to his time at Geelong and Baghdad were he was the biggest of fish in the smallest of ponds. What this meant for Miggs was that he would have to earn his way into a prime position. He struggled to find his form and played out the remainder of the season on a HFF being banned a couple of times along the way until being eliminated by the sin city swamprats in the prelim final. The team that made him had now relegated him to a spectator come GF weekend.

Then the unthinkable happened. The man he looked up to. The man he adored. The man he idolised and hung onto every word had changed. No longer was this man the loving nurturing mentor he once was, but an egotistical, vindictive like-whore the likes of the SFA had never seen. Miggs looked on in shock as the man he once considered a father figure shamelessly exploited some unspoken off field events to further his own “standing” in the game. This broke miggs’ heart and some say the sparkle in his eye vanished that night and he lost all interest in the league, it’s posters and every thing it stood for. The events were so gut wrenching Miggs decided to send a letter to his current skipper loonerty which read

“Hi Skip, hope all is well mate. Really sorry to do this to you. But I’ve lost it. I’ve lost the will. I’ve lost the passion. I’ve lost the want. I’ve lost everything I ever had for this league. I’m sorry but I can no longer go on. The man I loved is no longer a man. But a monster. I’m sorry but I just can’t go on. I’m sending you this letter to state that i formally retire from the SFA effective immediately. My mind is made up. There is no return now. My heart is in a million pieces. I’m sorry skip. I’m off to watch “dude where’s my car” and probably pop a couple of Valium just to get to sleep. Farewell loons. Love always Miggs”

And with that the league lost another one of its bright young stars and yet here we are again in what seems to be an all too common occurrence lately saying.

Another one gone too soon.

RIP Miggs S22 - S25

Jeez, I thought my last ex was bitter after we broke up

culminating with a best and fairest and premiership in season 24. Beating out posters such as tony Lynn, coach and kohphi to the top award at Baghdad.

200w_d-47.gif
Yeah..nah. We were dual BnF with winners my friend.

A stark contrast to his time at Geelong and Baghdad were he was the biggest of fish in the smallest of ponds
200w-15.gif

A stark contrast to his time at Geelong and Baghdad were he was the biggest of fish in the smallest of ponds

_ZqFF8nBQebJSr8nEaT__LgyR7VirM284Nkw3ramUIr-xvR88LRYH3xR6mTvj6cSM6oLZ29i=w332-h215-nc.gif

Will miss u bby....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back