Stats & History SFA Season 21 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I did. The post above where you said you can sign with another team as a Delisted Free Agent... You never mentioned wanting to stick around...
I publically stated I wanted to stay at the Bears. Please show me where I ask to be delisted.

Happy to look at the PM and will give Quivorir the same punishment okeydoke7 received if he's found to have legitimately requested his own delisting.

The same punishment will also go to the Bears co-captains that covered it up when the decision was made on whether he could play elsewhere.

Happy to look at the PM and will give Quivorir the same punishment okeydoke7 received if he's found to have legitimately requested his own delisting.

The same punishment will also go to the Bears co-captains that covered it up when the decision was made on whether he could play elsewhere.

Yep, if there's a PM from Quiv where he said "Please delist me for the lols" then he can sit out the GF.

Covered what up? DemonJim PM'd you to ask if Quiv could play for another team if delisted from Las Vegas. You said yes.

Covered what up? DemonJim PM'd you to ask if Quiv could play for another team if delisted from Las Vegas. You said yes.

He never inferred Quivorir asked for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

What was the reason he told you?

It doesn't matter. There is no PM of Quiv asking to be delisted to rort the system, because Quiv was quite happy with whatever outcome the Bears' leadership decided on. The case is closed. Move on.

It doesn't matter. There is no PM of Quiv asking to be delisted to rort the system, because Quiv was quite happy with whatever outcome the Bears' leadership decided on. The case is closed. Move on.

You seem awfully keen to get this sweeped under the rug...

If this was Werewolf it'd be grounds enough to vote for you, I think I might anyway: SM

What was the reason he told you?

It was actually a Facebook chat message so I have no issue communicating it.

DJ: Can *real name redacted* play for another team if the Bears delist him?
Me: Yes.

That was the full conversation.

You seem awfully keen to get this sweeped under the rug...

If this was Werewolf it'd be grounds enough to vote for you, I think I might anyway: SM

No, it's just a matter that's already been put to bed and I'm sick of hearing about it.

It was actually a Facebook chat message so I have no issue communicating it.

DJ: Can *real name redacted* play for another team if the Bears delist him?
Me: Yes.

That was the full conversation.
I refuse to believe he used my real name. He would have used Nae.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back