Stats & History SFA Season 21 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to look at the PM and will give Quivorir the same punishment okeydoke7 received if he's found to have legitimately requested his own delisting.

The same punishment will also go to the Bears co-captains that covered it up when the decision was made on whether he could play elsewhere.

My plan to take over the Bears is coming along nicely...

It was actually a Facebook chat message so I have no issue communicating it.

DJ: Can *real name redacted* play for another team if the Bears delist him?
Me: Yes.

That was the full conversation.

So it was you that failed to investigate properly before handing down a verdict?

I doubt you'd be admitting to incompetence like that though...

So it was you that failed to investigate properly before handing down a verdict?

I doubt you'd be admitting to incompetence like that though...

The information I was given was Quivorir didn't ask to be delisted and there was no counter argument by yourself or DJ.

All you need to do is produce this so called PM and justice will be served.

The information I was given was Quivorir didn't ask to be delisted and there was no counter argument by yourself or DJ.

All you need to do is produce this so called PM and justice will be served.

I have provided four images already what else do you need?

Edit: When and where were we supposed to be counter-arguing? I was largely inactive during this time.

DJ: Can *real name redacted* play for another team if the Bears delist him?
Me: Yes.

That was the full conversation.

So he didn't ask if I was single?

I'm so friend-zoned... :(

I have provided four images already what else do you need?

Edit: When and where were we supposed to be counter-arguing? I was largely inactive during this time.
So you produced evidence of me asking to be delisted?

Yep. You must have been busy sniffing Atley's jumper.
Yet nobody else has seen this evidence either...We can't all be sniffing it, its actually quite small.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dal Santo must feel huge.
ani-wonder_deflection.gif

Quivorir has already been found not guilty on all counts.

You can't bring in new evidence after the jury has read the verdict because you don't like the verdict. Evidence is to be brought forward during the trial.

Good stirring of the s**t brahj :thumbsu:
Do you honestly think the Jury is actually a thing?

A Wonders win will see ClarkeM and myself join rfctigerarmy with the most premierships wins in SFA history.

#reasonstosupporttheWolves
RFC and I will have done it with just the one team though ;).

Probably because Okey did it to deliberately undermine Filthy, whereas Quiv was forced to.
I've had a peaceful retirement and haven't missed the place as much as I assumed I would. That being said, I got a couple of notifications which was odd and have been infuriated by comments such as this one. Gross incompetence on your part.

I am frustrated by the clear misconceptions that still exist about my situation DESPITE several attempts by me to summarise the actual goings on, and to detail the disgraceful double dealing, lying, incompetence and oversight by our leader. The apathy is outrageous. The lack of public disillusionment at the leadership of this organisation as a direct result of my debacle (and several others) is disgraceful (and boring). TFW has had a free ride as leader of the comp.

I won't go through the injustice again as it's painful and frustrating and people are sick of pretending to read it (clearly there are some people, even some committee members, who failed to do so).

TFW got his man. He manufactured his verdict. He ignored the charges that should have been leveled to others in and around the situation, including royals leaders who knew of the intentions the entire time and even went alone to orchestrate Wise Guy Sam to do the exact same and come to them (hint, that was the name redacted by TFW earlier at a guess). He knew that. Yet he got his man. He had to lie, refuse the opportunity for me to post private conversations that prove his incompetence, alter rules after the fact, fail to read some messages, allow the move after being TOLD my intention was simply to manufacture controversy (hint - it's not to undermine an admin when you tell the admin before the fact). He directly replied to that sentence. Then approved my move provided I didn't write an article bagging it (so he tried to gag me too).

So while I've been absent in retirement, and while it's been blissful and a nice break, comments like the ones I've seen come up again are revisionist history, and wildly supportive of an administrator that should've been ousted from the role.

I've had a peaceful retirement and haven't missed the place as much as I assumed I would. That being said, I got a couple of notifications which was odd and have been infuriated by comments such as this one. Gross incompetence on your part.

I am frustrated by the clear misconceptions that still exist about my situation DESPITE several attempts by me to summarise the actual goings on, and to detail the disgraceful double dealing, lying, incompetence and oversight by our leader. The apathy is outrageous. The lack of public disillusionment at the leadership of this organisation as a direct result of my debacle (and several others) is disgraceful (and boring). TFW has had a free ride as leader of the comp.

I won't go through the injustice again as it's painful and frustrating and people are sick of pretending to read it (clearly there are some people, even some committee members, who failed to do so).

TFW got his man. He manufactured his verdict. He ignored the charges that should have been leveled to others in and around the situation, including royals leaders who knew of the intentions the entire time and even went alone to orchestrate Wise Guy Sam to do the exact same and come to them (hint, that was the name redacted by TFW earlier at a guess). He knew that. Yet he got his man. He had to lie, refuse the opportunity for me to post private conversations that prove his incompetence, alter rules after the fact, fail to read some messages, allow the move after being TOLD my intention was simply to manufacture controversy (hint - it's not to undermine an admin when you tell the admin before the fact). He directly replied to that sentence. Then approved my move provided I didn't write an article bagging it (so he tried to gag me too).

So while I've been absent in retirement, and while it's been blissful and a nice break, comments like the ones I've seen come up again are revisionist history, and wildly supportive of an administrator that should've been ousted from the role.
tl;dr

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back