Stats & History SFA Season 26 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic work as always Ljp86

Best of luck to all teams in finals, commiserations to the Roys, Bombers, Dragons, and Royals. Hope you all refresh over the offseason and see you all in Season 27.

Flogs.

It's still not too late for me to add a wildcard system to finals.

Maybe you should focus on bringing some more quality in for S27.

Maybe you should focus on bringing some more quality in for S27.
Us getting the wooden spoon is just confirmation of my theory that posting quality and sim success are inversely related.

I guess if a premiership is an impossibility we may as well go for the infamy of a winless season.

Us getting the wooden spoon is just confirmation of my theory that posting quality and sim success are inversely related.

I guess if a premiership is an impossibility we may as well go for the infamy of a winless season.
That's like trying to tip 0 out of 9 in the footy tips - it can't be done.......or can it?

11 out of the last 12 premiers have been Winners in Round 1

S26 Round 1 winners still in finals: Demons, Furies, Warriors, Bears

The exception: Season 16 Geelong Gumbies

11 out of the last 12 premiers have been Winners in Round 1

S26 Round 1 winners still in finals: Demons, Furies, Warriors, Bears

The exception: Season 16 Geelong Gumbies
Hmm, I'm beginning to see our problem. Swamprats have only won one round one game in the last 9 seasons...

zRsMxah.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gravity of semen greater than water, so it sinks. Unless you have ****** your s**t up
Since l started on the Furies goon diet; things that used to go up go down, things that were hard are soft, stuff leaks out of places it never used too and stuff doesn’t come out when l want it too and stuff that didn’t smell is now rank; floating jizz is the least of my worries

Since l started on the Furies goon diet; things that used to go up go down, things that were hard are soft, stuff leaks out of places it never used too and stuff doesn’t come out when l want it too and stuff that didn’t smell is now rank; floating jizz is the least of my worries

Yeah, I'm not liable for any of that

#lolroys this has to be one of the biggest chokes of all time.
Winning 8 on the trot and then between season 25/6 and then missing the finals.
Mobbs never change this beautiful creature of a sim.

Oi. Suck on my premiership cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back