Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 22 - NEW PLAYERS POST HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Name: A Cut Above, formerly Bosk. Bay13 Superstar & Shining Light in the War on Peptides
Preferred position 1: The Premiership dias, attempting in vain not to look smug while collecting my Norm Smith
Preferred position 2: Cooly deflecting blame onto teammates in post-match pressers
Preferred position 3: Pondering which sunglasses best match the Coleman I'll wear in the GF parade as your #1 forward
Number: #1, obviously.
Height: My presence is towering.
Weight: I'm a Heavyweight and expect to be treated accordingly.
Preferred Team: Let's talk about things I'm passionate about - cash, status & glory. How much of these can YOUR team provide me with? I'm ready to hear your offers.
How did you hear about the SFA? I didn't, the SFA heard about me.

Denizens of the SFA forum,

As another AFL year draws to a close the prospect of a drab & dreary off-season presents itself. With a wish to banish the specter of this grim prospect I'm entertaining the thought of volunteering a small amount of my time to your SFA league, news you'll no doubt be enraptured to hear.

Mitigate your trembling excitement at the notion I may soon be your teammate however, because in all likelihood your club can't afford me. You see friends I am to use the American vernacular a franchise player -- the kind of unbridled champion Premiership dynasties are build around, and expect to be paid as such.

Be forewarned as a future superstar of the sport I consider myself far too important to adhere to any gameplan your captain or coach lays out. Instead I shall demand the football at every opportunity, chastise any teammate who leads into my space -anywhere inside the 50m arc- and will only handball to myself if I'm hard up against the boundary line.

So what can you expect in return? An avalanche of goals, magical highlights enough to fill any AFL nut's Christmas stocking, spotty training attendance and no real loyalty whatsoever.
Also please be aware I travel exclusively first class, sup only in Michelin star restaurants, refuse to insult my nostrils with Cocaine of less than 99.98% purity, and expect you'll provide me with a steady flow of young women for my sexual gratification - models and actresses only please.

Acceptable nicknames you'll be permitted to call me by will consist of Champ, Numero Uno, The Answer, Womanizer of Mass Dickstruction, Air Bosk, 24 Carat and Napoleon.

Over to you then SFA. Lavish me with your offers, gasps of gushing praise and 7 year contracts.

Non-pisstake version: Hey guys i'm thinking of getting into SFA again over the offseason after trying it out a few years back. Any teams out there looking for another player? Can't say I'm terribly fussed but ideally would prefer one with lots of other Bay13 posters, cheers.

Name: A Cut Above, formerly Bosk. Bay13 Superstar & Shining Light in the War on Peptides
Preferred position 1: The Premiership dias, attempting in vain not to look smug while collecting my Norm Smith
Preferred position 2: Cooly deflecting blame onto teammates in post-match pressers
Preferred position 3: Pondering which sunglasses best match the Coleman I'll wear in the GF parade as your #1 forward
Preferred Team: Let's talk about things I'm passionate about - cash, status & glory. How much of these can YOUR team provide me with? I'm ready to hear your offers.

As another AFL year draws to a close the prospect of a drab & dreary off-season presents itself. With a wish to banish the specter of this grim prospect I'm entertaining the thought of volunteering a small amount of my time to your SFA league, news you'll no doubt be enraptured to hear.

Mitigate your trembling excitement at the notion I may soon be your teammate however, because in all likelihood your club can't afford me. You see friends I am to use the American vernacular a franchise player -- the kind of unbridled champion Premiership dynasties are build around, and expect to be paid as such.

Be forewarned as a future superstar of the sport I consider myself far too important to adhere to any gameplan your captain or coach lays out. Instead I shall demand the football at every opportunity, chastise any teammate who leads into my space -anywhere inside the 50m arc- and will only handball to myself if I'm hard up against the boundary line.

So what can you expect in return? An avalanche of goals, magical highlights enough to fill any AFL nut's Christmas stocking, spotty training attendance and no real loyalty whatsoever.
Also please be aware I travel exclusively first class, sup only in Michelin star restaurants, refuse to insult my nostrils with Cocaine of less than 99.98% purity, and expect you'll provide me with a steady flow of young women for my sexual gratification - models and actresses only please.

Acceptable nicknames you'll be permitted to call me by will consist of Champ, Numero Uno, The Answer, Womanizer of Mass Dickstruction, Air Bosk, 24 Carat and Napoleon.

Over to you then SFA. Lavish me with your offers, gasps of gushing praise and 7 year contracts.

Non-pisstake version: Hey guys i'm thinking of getting into SFA again over the offseason after trying it out a few years back. Any teams out there looking for another player? Can't say I'm terribly fussed but ideally would prefer one with lots of other Bay13 posters, cheers.

Van_Dyke Smartys Power

I'm sure we could squeeze you into a pocket.

And we have donuts!!

Would love to have you at the Mount Buller Demons

Oh hai there, Bosky boy... :)

Shut up D/H.

Furies pass.

Good luck Bosky, the Wazzas are full but a few teams could really use a first class gas bag like you. Be good to banter against you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I eat Bay 13 Superstars for breakfast

There goes the neighbourhood.

A mere snack. Once Baysters are outside the Bay, the flog powers diminish. I however, am like the last Airbender, especially after a night on the goonsack
You made me Google Airbender.

simpsons nerd 1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back