Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 22 - NEW PLAYERS POST HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Then you should know that after a night on it you can make the air bend? Nerd much?
There's one thing that bends after a night on it and it isn't air.

Name: A Cut Above, formerly Bosk. Bay13 Superstar & Shining Light in the War on Peptides
Preferred position 1: The Premiership dias, attempting in vain not to look smug while collecting my Norm Smith
Preferred position 2: Cooly deflecting blame onto teammates in post-match pressers
Preferred position 3: Pondering which sunglasses best match the Coleman I'll wear in the GF parade as your #1 forward
Number: #1, obviously.
Height: My presence is towering.
Weight: I'm a Heavyweight and expect to be treated accordingly.
Preferred Team: Let's talk about things I'm passionate about - cash, status & glory. How much of these can YOUR team provide me with? I'm ready to hear your offers.
How did you hear about the SFA? I didn't, the SFA heard about me.

Denizens of the SFA forum,

As another AFL year draws to a close the prospect of a drab & dreary off-season presents itself. With a wish to banish the specter of this grim prospect I'm entertaining the thought of volunteering a small amount of my time to your SFA league, news you'll no doubt be enraptured to hear.

Mitigate your trembling excitement at the notion I may soon be your teammate however, because in all likelihood your club can't afford me. You see friends I am to use the American vernacular a franchise player -- the kind of unbridled champion Premiership dynasties are build around, and expect to be paid as such.

Be forewarned as a future superstar of the sport I consider myself far too important to adhere to any gameplan your captain or coach lays out. Instead I shall demand the football at every opportunity, chastise any teammate who leads into my space -anywhere inside the 50m arc- and will only handball to myself if I'm hard up against the boundary line.

So what can you expect in return? An avalanche of goals, magical highlights enough to fill any AFL nut's Christmas stocking, spotty training attendance and no real loyalty whatsoever.
Also please be aware I travel exclusively first class, sup only in Michelin star restaurants, refuse to insult my nostrils with Cocaine of less than 99.98% purity, and expect you'll provide me with a steady flow of young women for my sexual gratification - models and actresses only please.

Acceptable nicknames you'll be permitted to call me by will consist of Champ, Numero Uno, The Answer, Womanizer of Mass Dickstruction, Air Bosk, 24 Carat and Napoleon.

Over to you then SFA. Lavish me with your offers, gasps of gushing praise and 7 year contracts.

Non-pisstake version: Hey guys i'm thinking of getting into SFA again over the offseason after trying it out a few years back. Any teams out there looking for another player? Can't say I'm terribly fussed but ideally would prefer one with lots of other Bay13 posters, cheers.
beez recruit!

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): American Crow
Preferred position 1: Forward Pocket
Preferred position 2: Wing
Preferred position 3: Centre Half Back
Number: 33
Height: 6'2" (188 cm)
Weight: 235# (106 kg)
Preferred Team
(if you have one): Dragons FFC
How did you hear about the SFA?: VSTone

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): American Crow
Preferred Team
Done deal... In 24 hours :D

Preferred Team
he-chose-poorly.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preferred Team
Take it your favourite ice-cream is vanilla?

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): NickCC
Preferred position 1: Half-forward flank
Preferred position 2: Centre-half forward
Preferred position 3: Half-back flank
Number: 30
Height: 185cm
Weight: 109kg
Preferred Team
(if you have one): Any
How did you hear about the SFA?: Through everyone's signatures. I don't know anyone who plays, but that's the way I like it. I'll be the Brendan Fevola of the SFA, quiet and out of the spotlight. ;)

Preferred Team
How did you hear about the SFA?: Through everyone's signatures. I don't know anyone who plays, but that's the way I like it. I'll be the Brendan Fevola of the SFA, quiet and out of the spotlight. ;)

Roys need NickCC stat!

Join the Roys and cringe at our terrible puns.

Preferred Team
Hello there NickCC, I am Quivorir, the captain of the Geelong Wolves (may or may not be associated with the Geelong Cats). We at the Lair would love to offer you a spot on our team. We can provide you with a place in any one of your 3 preferred positions and can even provide your number of choice.

We will welcome you with open arms. You may know another Geelong poster on our team in BotsMaster (or whatever he calls himself today).

Hello there NickCC, I am Quivorir, the captain of the Geelong Wolves (may or may not be associated with the Geelong Cats). We at the Lair would love to offer you a spot on our team. We can provide you with a place in any one of your 3 preferred positions and can even provide your number of choice.

We will welcome you with open arms. You may know another Geelong poster on our team in BotsMaster (or whatever he calls himself today).

LaJ9Kmo.gif

So I've come to my decision after the many, many generous contract offers laid across my managers desk and I must say, I now know what Simon Minton-Connell must have felt like during the early 90s

I've decided to join the Geelong Wolves.

inb4 5peat

So I've come to my decision after the many, many generous contract offers laid across my managers desk and I must say, I now know what Simon Minton-Connell must have felt like during the early 90s

inb4 5peat
This is excellent news. Your welcome pack will be sent to you via express post. You can expect it in 3 weeks.

inb4 5peat
You've made a terrible mistake my fellow cats and rookie friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back