Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 23 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY INSIDE

Do you think antics like this are why filth passed over you for admin?

The reason Filthy passed over me for Admin is because he's incompetent. Last night was yet another example. No build up, no suspense, no attachments, no care.

Closest count in years and we got a rushed, slap-dash count where no one knew how close it was.

We didn't need RU_ style padding but at least make it interesting.

No. He's a funny guy. I bet he's good looking too.

Oh jeeze, this is Le Grille all over again.

Next you're going to say it was a sick prank to keep the league active, and then change your name to view attachment.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
The reason Filthy passed over me for Admin is because he's incompetent. Last night was yet another example. No build up, no suspense, no attachments, no care.

Closest count in years and we got a rushed, slap-dash count where no one knew how close it was.

We didn't need RU_ style padding but at least make it interesting.

The reason I passed you over is because you had less public support and less committee support. I also know you have a young family and I was concerned that you think it needs to be a 24-7 job and I didn't want little Frank and Frannie to forget the face of their father.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
The reason I passed you over is because you had less public support and less committee support. I also know you have a young family and I was concerned that you think it needs to be a 24-7 job and I didn't want little Frank and Frannie to forget the face of their father.
They could always view the attachment.

I appreciate your concern but I don't think it needs to be a 24/7 job at all. I also don't think it's a 20 minute a week job either...

The part of being an effective Admin is also not necessarily going with the public vote and doing what YOU think is the best move. It's a shame we never got to see you do that...

I appreciate your concern but I don't think it needs to be a 24/7 job at all. I also don't think it's a 20 minute a week job either...

The part of being an effective Admin is also not necessarily going with the public vote and doing what YOU think is the best move. It's a shame we never got to see you do that...

Sure we did

he put Jazny on the all sweet FA team against the public vote ;)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams

I've got no doubt that Hate was the better applicant to compliment the advice I was getting elsewhere. I also told you it was close which is what every outgoing admin wants when making the decision, I just think he's better equipped to take the league forwards. I also doubt I'd still be explaining it to him months later.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The captains represent the public, you've been admin for how long and I need to explain this to you.....

You know as well as I do that the captains don't represent the public.

I've got no doubt that Hate was the better applicant to compliment the advice I was getting elsewhere. I also told you it was close which is what every outgoing admin wants when making the decision, I just think he's better equipped to take the league forwards. I also doubt I'd still be explaining it to him months later.

You sound like you're still trying to justify your massive blunder. We know why you picked Hate. It was to protect your ego.

You don't need to explain anything to me at all.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
You sound like you're still trying to justify your massive blunder. We know why you picked Hate. It was to protect your ego.

You don't need to explain anything to me at all.

Then stop bringing it up.

Back