State of Origin SFA SOO#10 Round 4: South Australia Vs The Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Teams: South Australia Vs The Allies

Team Submission: Friday 21st of December, 9pm AEST. Please tag HARPSichord when submitting the official team list.

Preview: With the Croweaters coming off a bitterly disappointing loss to the hands of the Rams, they'll be looking to bounce back on their two feet this week as they face the Reigning Premiers of last series' SoO Carnival, the Allies. As the remaining parts of Australia are coming off their first win of the series in what has been a pretty dull carnival for them, they should be all smiles and confidence as they face off against the 2nd on the ladder South Australians. In what will be an interesting encounter, this game will put two Wonders' premiership teammates, who are now respective state captains, against one another for the first time!

SA, be good to get a game against Flogs 'r' us, make it back to back Allies!!! JP Sauce has Rivalry round this week....
Also first :cool:
Technically second you dumb witted fool.

Alas, home is where the heart is... And I'm sure if I had my chances back then, I would never've given up JP Sauce to the trash heap.

But, what was done, cannot be undone.

Need to continue on our good form Allies!

Had a great come from behind win on Monday but need to get off to a solid start in this one.

PS: PVF is better than BoshtrichBurger
Please, stahp.

That is all, as I wouldn't want to strain our comradery and good vibrations at the Wonders...

...* it, Allies are a bunch of sour lemons!

Technically second you dumb witted fool.

Alas, home is where the heart is... And I'm sure if I had my chances back then, I would never've given up JP Sauce to the trash heap.

But, what was done, cannot be undone.
He he he we have a triple B, a BoshtrichBurger bite.
Second? but since when has the OP counted as a reply? The OP begins the thread, I was first to reply ... but if that's the only point I'm going to be pulled up on then my post is a win in my books.

JP Sauce has long since declared his undying love for the Allies club ~ brilliant bond, so on and so forth ~ the Allies see talent where the untrained eyes see surplus, and for that we will forever thank you. The Saucy man will definitely be a mainstay in the Ally core for long to come.

He he he we have a triple B, a BoshtrichBurger bite.
Second? but since when has the OP counted as a reply? The OP begins the thread, I was first to reply ... but if that's the only point I'm going to be pulled up on then my post is a win in my books.

JP Sauce has long since declared his undying love for the Allies club ~ brilliant bond, so on and so forth ~ the Allies see talent where the untrained eyes see surplus, and for that we will forever thank you. The Saucy man will definitely be a mainstay in the Ally core for long to come.
Please, for the love of humanity and it's common senses, ******* read the numbering of post next to the reply button for your so called 'first' post. This ain't no Facebook children! This is a forum, where numbskulls of your ilk and punitive levels of stupidity cannot seperate from the deep and dark hallows of the so called networking of 'socials'.

Now, on to the main issue at hand...

I am sure that the man himself, JP Sauce, can vouch for his on reputation, integrity and dignity. I have well admitted to my 'rookie' mistake of letting him go, and I have to live by that decision. For the issue of future SoO series' and his option of coming home to the motherland? Well, we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Now, please, back the * up before you get smacked the * up.

Please, for the love of humanity and it's common senses, ******* read the numbering of post next to the reply button for your so called 'first' post. This ain't no Facebook children! This is a forum, where numbskulls of your ilk and punitive levels of stupidity cannot seperate from the deep and dark hallows of the so called networking of 'socials'.

Now, on to the main issue at hand...

I am sure that the man himself, JP Sauce, can vouch for his on reputation, integrity and dignity. I have well admitted to my 'rookie' mistake of letting him go, and I have to live by that decision. For the issue of future SoO series' and his option of coming home to the motherland? Well, we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Now, please, back the **** up before you get smacked the **** up.
Funny cause I don't have Facebook. Kinda voids all the numbskull comments in one go doesn't it ... well in fact it bundles it up into a small circular shape and throws it straight back, only to explode in a flare of hypocrisy into your face ... you might want a BandAid for that.
Besides Bosh, we both know it is above and beyond you to be such a Nazi on such small issues ... I also thought your mental capacity was enough to prevent backfiring of entire posts, but just a few steps into a match thread has eradicated that possibility .... either way, we will leave that big loss of yours behind us. Shall we? :)

JP is too much of a good player to be wasted at SA. Should he leave to join the Sou' Strayan crow eating scum, that is up to him, he leaves behind the most united and special team ever to traipse SFA floors.
Luckily, I know he is above and beyond that.

I'm not backing up Burger ... I advise, for the sake of your team, you do not follow my lead. Would be sad to see the SA captain owned by a rookie, now wouldn't it ... :)

I expect JP Sauce to have a huge game and show these flogs what they are missing out on.
You're becoming a smaller version of Itsmyshow... And I don't like that! :mad:
Fellow Allies, an inside tip for you: if you're looking for something to drink in Adelaide don't look inside barrels, all you'll find is this disgusting, rotten mush that tastes like acid. They call it Farmer's Union iced coffee.
Blasphemy! Begone you disgusting Allie!

Actually, come to think of it, the word Allie for your team is in fact an oxymoron. More or less, you are all a bunch of foes, who'll be experiencing all kinds of woes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellow Allies, an inside tip for you: if you're looking for something to drink in Adelaide don't look inside barrels, all you'll find is this disgusting, rotten mush that tastes like acid. They call it Farmer's Union iced coffee.

I use to be a lover of Famer's Union Iced Coffee and was addicted to the s**t.

Now I have a new love and her name is Dare Iced Coffee.

486235_526155320747907_1414093635_n.jpg

Funny cause I don't have Facebook. Kinda voids all the numbskull comments in one go doesn't it ... well in fact it bundles it up into a small circular shape and throws it straight back, only to explode in a flare of hypocrisy into your face ... you might want a BandAid for that.
Besides Bosh, we both know it is above and beyond you to be such a Nazi on such small issues ... I also thought your mental capacity was enough to prevent backfiring of entire posts, but just a few steps into a match thread has eradicated that possibility .... either way, we will leave that big loss of yours behind us. Shall we? :)

JP is too much of a good player to be wasted at SA. Should he leave to join the Sou' Strayan crow eating scum, that is up to him, he leaves behind the most united and special team ever to traipse SFA floors.
Luckily, I know he is above and beyond that.

I'm not backing up Burger ... I advise, for the sake of your team, you do not follow my lead. Would be sad to see the SA captain owned by a rookie, now wouldn't it ... :)
Well I'll be damned, you are not like those young little teenyboppers who rave and rant non-sensical bullshit. I applaud you for not going towards the darkside yet.

My little pony, I cannot help my rebuttal ways, as y'know, I love a good back and forth posting duel! It would be of great disappointment if I didn't let the so called 'trolls' get a few bites from me, before I lash out in a great deal of rage and completely shut your team up for good! I've longed for some good banter, and yourself and a few others are great opponents to do so against. If you believe you got a win from getting a few paragraphs out of me, then so be it, as you'll no doubt lose everything else game related FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!*

Son, it's a darn shame you sold your soul to the devil, and a fate you cannot even level. Calling a real state scum, yet your state is even more of one. Cannot forge your own team, so you join the circus as a freak to scream. That is the tale of the circus Allies, where they rely on gimmicks, and sideshows to go by.

Well I'll be damned, you are not like those young little teenyboppers who rave and rant non-sensical bullshit. I applaud you for not going towards the darkside yet.

My little pony, I cannot help my rebuttal ways, as y'know, I love a good back and forth posting duel! It would be of great disappointment if I didn't let the so called 'trolls' get a few bites from me, before I lash out in a great deal of rage and completely shut your team up for good! I've longed for some good banter, and yourself and a few others are great opponents to do so against. If you believe you got a win from getting a few paragraphs out of me, then so be it, as you'll no doubt lose everything else game related FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!*

Son, it's a darn shame you sold your soul to the devil, and a fate you cannot even level. Calling a real state scum, yet your state is even more of one. Cannot forge your own team, so you join the circus as a freak to scream. That is the tale of the circus Allies, where they rely on gimmicks, and sideshows to go by.
We should stop fighting or the little two legged burgers will begin to get sad ... but I just can't help it! You're making my list of very good banterers from personal experience, MD started it on my debut and okeydoke7 and I had a good banter last game ... BUT STOP SAYING THE ALLIES AREN'T A REAL TEAM OR I SWEAR I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT WITH A WELL-PLACED QOOTY BALL.

An edited version of what I posted last week.
The absolute and utter disregard for what the Allies represent ... my eyes, they burn ...

There was Queensland, NT and Tasmania, each facing the very real possibility of an inability to field a team. Throw in JP Sauce 's Europe for fairness too. We took a different route. Having seen the level of elitism that leaks from the likes of the divided Victoria, whose upstanding belief of superiority has withstood the battle of time, we decided to unite. Unite into one unit, one team in fact, that can represent all that each state stood for and what we meant. In my eyes, encompassing all these different meanings into one super-team means a whole lot more and a takes a whole lot more strength than throwing together a bunch of posters from the same general area.

Let's face it, every state dreams of having the kind of united atmosphere that us Allies enjoy 100% of the time. Just look at our team thread and the posts from the likes of RoaringUniLions and PVF if you want to challenge this fact. In my time at the Warriors we were part of an impressively close-knit unit but I have not yet experienced anything like the Allies have produced in this league.

To attempt to thrust the opinion that we represent nothing on me will have no effect Bosh as I have experienced first-hand what a team this is. Meanwhile all I see when I look south towards that SA state is a FUIC drinking bunch of slackers ...

I know brah, just as bad as posters using the word 'flog' whenever they want to banter aye? ;)

The word flog doesn't discriminate, you can use it on anyone. The fact that you are the fourth team to call us and only us a team without a state shows prejudice against us.

By the way we are two states, a territory and multiple countries and clearly have the largest fanbase out of all the teams. One of the most successful too but I don't think successful is in SA's vocabulary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back