State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 5: The Allies Vs Vic Metro @ Aurora Stadium

Prospect Vale's Finest -

So what was the blank?

Are you batman?

More like a mixture of Batman, Chuck Norris, Superman, Ozzy, Dylan Moran and the black guy from the Old Spice ads.

Haven't worked out a name yet, 'the Finest' will do for now.

Jobe3votes

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool & Melbourne Storm
You are the one that took it there stating it took me 25 mins to post a small post. So if you can't stand the heat, get out of the fire.

Match bantering is exactly what we've all done up to a certain point. It's just you that believes your style of bantering is better than everyone else's, even though you have been told multiple times that you are a s**t **** at it.

No I can't come up with a more recent sample... because you brain capacity only allows you to be able to argue successfully (somewhat) with 15 year olds.

Again, everyone has told you, you are crap. All you do is argue other posters posting, while yours is what you should be focussing on... hell boncer has told you this!

Please do something, go out and take a course, meditate... do something to improve yourself.

Again, I can't believe I stuck up for you just because you were a team mate.

Still angry I see :(

Maybe you need to go see a doctor about that, I don't know, either way when we smash you in the game you'll be looking for a shoulder to cry on. Beez knows all about that :thumbsu:

777615-mick-malthouse.jpg

Demon Jim & Beez share a personal moment of
heartache

Rakuten06 - Red Mist
pacemaker - Phantom
danielz_23 - Doctor Doom
krisholio14 - Krypto
killer - Kingpin
Cat Attack ! - Captain America
RoaringUniLions - Raven
Itsmyshow - Ironman
ShaunDuggan - Silver Surfer
A Flying Pube - Aquaman
Marklar 33 - Magneto
Filthy Sanchez - Flash Gordon
Matt121 - Mister Freeze
Jobe3Votes - Juggernaut
SUNS - Spiderman
Reardo - Riddler
Prospect Vale's Finest - Punisher
Lion Cub16 - Lex Luthor
tim_saints - Thing
hepp hepp hooray - Hellboy

Yes some are master criminals, and yes some have lame powers. Krypto is actually a dog, Red Mist is agile:eek:, Raven is a hot chick and so on.

But don't forget the kinky cosplay sex with Catwoman :eek: :D

Speaking of, Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson had Poppy Montgomery on last night, said last time she went to Disneyland her son wanted a batman costume and they don't even section their adult costumes from the kids since he threw a tantrum until she bought the "naughty batgirl" costume as she put it.

So yes, kinky and apparently mainstream it is. :p

A Flying Pube

Debutant
Mar 21, 2012
TAB
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Love it Reardo, but if we're all superheroes with outrageous backstories, then who are you? :eek:

And I hope you guys will excuse me from all the pre-game hype, I'm gonna walk my fish.

Aquaman-is-Amazing-300x300.gif

That or we join house's and rule the world?

Some times I wish I was a midget so I could be just like Tyrian Lannister, tool bloke, top character.

Yeah, sounds a preferable option (apart from the ****ing that is... waitwut??) and Tyrian is my absolute fave.

Brilliant character.

Did there penalty points stick?

Bloody well better have, where several individuals in there get off telling me to "pay attention" or ribbing pete for fluffing it as captain, they sure do whinge a hell of a lot about similar circumstances. We got penalised then, they can cop it now and quit their bitching already as I forbid them to use an appeal system I had to whinge to get over 2 seasons. :p

Anywho, woo GF, let us partake of mushashi or other supplement that transforms one into a big body so that we might crush opposition with superior muscle density and milk mustaches. :thumbsu:

Either way we can all agree that that's a great result for all.

This is the GF AND country are losers.

The bolded arouses me.

StFly said:
let us partake of mushashi or other supplement that transforms one into a big body so that we might crush opposition with superior muscle density and milk mustaches

As does this.

I think I need to have sex.

Either way we can all agree that that's a great result for all.

This is the GF AND country are losers.

Who cares!!! They are crap and we are about to make it total failure for the actual state of Victoria!!! ****ing pretenders!!!

GF Allies!!! Title is ours!!!

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Lol at jobe the flog focussing on individual glory, can't be surprised though seems his home state rejected him and the allies are a rag tag bunch of homeless bums that keep arguing with the ref that the opposition are offside..,

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
As I've seen by Jobe's post the Allies are all about numero uno.

Lets get a win here and take what is rightfully ours, Metro.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Who cares!!! They are crap and we are about to make it total failure for the actual state of Victoria!!! ****ing pretenders!!!

GF Allies!!! Title is ours!!!

You should be deported, my taxes are paying for your visit to our great state.

Jobe3votes

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool & Melbourne Storm
Lol at jobe the flog focussing on individual glory, can't be surprised though seems his home state rejected him and the allies are a rag tag bunch of homeless bums that keep arguing with the ref that the opposition are offside..,

As I've seen by Jobe's post the Allies are all about numero uno.

Lets get a win here and take what is rightfully ours, Metro.

Well I guess your memory aint too crash hot, the both of you. When I signed with Allies, I said I was all for the team. It's plain and simple, we win, I should win the goalkicking award. It goes hand in hand.

And Freakie, I am very surprised by you, I mean the experience you have here & all you can come up with is IMS's 'Flog' term, how sad :(

I dare you peanuts to only concentrate on the ball being delivered to me at full forward, I dare you to double team or even triple team me. That will leave our other classy players free to dominate all over the ground :thumbsu:

You lot haven't got a chance to beat the mighty Allies and you can take that to the bank :cool:

Oh and Deddy, how long will I have to wait before I see one of your usual posts? or are you keeping all that for Season 15? I'm confused :confused:

With the Allies it's a team effort :)

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
Oh and Deddy, how long will I have to wait before I see one of your usual posts? or are you keeping all that for Season 15? I'm confused :confused:

Saving it for the season.

Glad you have taken a different approach and kept posting the s**t quality posts that we have became accustomed to.

Back