State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 5: The Allies Vs Vic Metro @ Aurora Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That makes no sense.

I forgot that we were up against the Allies. I will explain it in simpler terms to help you out.

I have been saving my form for Season 15.

Jobe has continued to post the same s**t he has been posting since he was DonStorm.

I forgot that we were up against the Allies. I will explain it in simpler terms to help you out.

I have been saving my form for Season 15.

Jobe has continued to post the same s**t he has been posting since he was DonStorm.

Still cut you lost Season 14 grand final I see, how sad :(

maybe it's your club captain :confused:

Wait wait wait.

If I use my left foot to kick arse, thus changing the approach of said kick, when I kick arse with my right foot, as I am a right hand dominant individual, is it suddenly not a kick because the approach is different?

PVF has utterly bamboozled the English language on such things which would otherwise be "shut it you dumbarse", so I was wondering if we were in one of those literary phases where language gets turned upside down because someone tried and failed at 1upmanship on an internet forum?

Better question; what if I then jump kick with both feet to end the argument through emphatic concussion?

that's racist

Forgot the gif?

thats-racist.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot the gif?

thats-racist.gif
This gif really does have it all!

Black kids spinning a basketball on his finger, wearing some s**t hot bling whilst eating watermelon... and most of all... using his mind to levitate his damn KFC!!! :thumbsu:

All this while having a bone from his KFC holding up his awesome minifro.

So... Does anyone else suspect that Logger actually works for chief and gets a % of the money generated in advertising for each time someone hits refresh.

Nah, bugger that, I'm just stuck at work.

Game won't be posted until at least 11:30pm, I'm afraid. Stay on here and launch a countdown (which I will probably ignore because my "lunchbreak" might start at 1am for all I know)

Also I can exclusively announce there wll be no text commentary for this game. It will be the Qooty output, natural and free as it was meant to be.

Very disappointing Logger. This is the biggest game of the carnival and it's the only one without special comments?

I appreciate the efforts you gone to in order to run this but that's a really poor way to finish off.

Ease up fellas, Logger has done a great job with this so far. Cut him some slack.

You could probably post the game with commentary tomorrow if it suits you. I'm sure we could wait. Lucky THB isn't playing this match. :D

Very disappointing Logger. This is the biggest game of the carnival and it's the only one without special comments?

I appreciate the efforts you gone to in order to run this but that's a really poor way to finish off.
Fair shake of the sauce bottle mate. How about you shut your trap and don't post again during the carnival. :thumbsu:

Keep continuing with the good work Logger, a bit of post midnight fun on a school night never goes astray. I've got the tin of Milo and Doritos stocked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back