Media SFA Team Sheet Errors: One More Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Three minor infractions were picked up on yesterday, one for my own club due to squad submission error and two for team sheet errors. How do people still make team sheet errors? That was something I've questioned since entering the league. The three clubs I've played for have all racked up the minor infractions or simply not submitted a team. How hard could it be? Anyway I took on the responsibility for the Furies this season with the occasional chop in from NaturalDisaster when I was away - knowing I'd never make a mistake.

Well one that was picked up on that is.

I mean it was only once that I screwed up that full forward line right?

Right?

Kennedy Parker, Admin at Large:

sleeping-clapping.gif

Three minor infractions were picked up on yesterday, one for my own club due to squad submission error and two for team sheet errors. How do people still make team sheet errors? That was something I've questioned since entering the league. The three clubs I've played for have all racked up the minor infractions or simply not submitted a team. How hard could it be? Anyway I took on the responsibility for the Furies this season with the occasional chop in from NaturalDisaster when I was away - knowing I'd never make a mistake.

Well one that was picked up on that is.

I mean it was only once that I screwed up that full forward line right?

Right?

I watched that with the same impression on my face as Simon Cowell.

Are you saying Pickitt didn't even have the balls to make one of the other captains cop the suspension.

Soft.
I mean yeah he had a big say in it and I didn't just make the decision in committee :eyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your removal of all enjoyment has been the best part of your time at the top.

Careful mate, you're running dangerously close to enjoying that lack of enjoyment here.

Your removal of all enjoyment has been the best part of your time at the top.
If you mean that penalising minor infringements gets your pulse racing, then I’ll beg to differ …

… but if you mean accepting a soft free kick in the dying stages of the Grand Final, I’ll park my reservations and embrace faux indignation with a passion!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back