SFA Tennis - Hopman Cup - SIGN-UPS (16 players)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve decided that the best possible strategy is to use a rng generator. The strategy is all about predicting your opponents and exploiting what you think they will do. By randomising my selections there’s no way that any of you will be able to predict what I am going to do :)

Mr Lopez you should work on your indoor game, otherwise you'll struggle in the Masters tournaments.

Pfft, please I have a 28-0 record. All TKO’s

My serve is deadly
As I said - Backhand. World renowned.

I'll send your bombs straight back at you.

I'm soo annoyed Goffin lost, he looked dazed and lost in that heat. Del Porto was struggling to move.

Well Monfils just wanted to leave the court.
Goffin was cooked. Absolutely cooked.

I saw the last set,he was struggling to move or think through the points. Usually he is super quick

His opponent is 36 years old.
Yeah I know. Nothing beats experience in those conditions no matter what sport etc.

Name: Nakia
Court Preference Points:
(You have 100 points to divide between the following)
  • Grass - 35
  • Clay - 30
  • Hard - 30
  • Carpet/Indoor - 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rodney I was at the tennis yesterday, the outside courts were pretty much empty during the day - it was too hot to sit out there. I just stayed inside the MCA court.
Concrete just makes it too hot.

Exhibition Tournament/Hopman Cup:

I have added four nobodies to join us in a straight knock out tournament - I'll be randomising haydo and dogs points, as well as my own (you'll just have to trust me :p) and the four other seeds, just figure it's the easiest. If I win by random choice, I'll retire and another sim can play in my place :p

MsAGko5.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back