Anyone watching Monfils v Sam

Yep servebot losing good days

Been a good few hours for the Americans

Keys gets flogged
Zerev beats his opponent
Query losing
Venus getting smacked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So glad Kerber won, she was too good for Serena who looked slow and was making too many errors.
It was the best.

Serena has a great public image, and is an AMAZING player. But she's done and said some pretty ugly stuff along the way that gets forgotten.

I always barrack against her, except against Sharapova. Even I will go for Serena then.

It was the best.

Serena has a great public image, and is an AMAZING player. But she's done and said some pretty ugly stuff along the way that gets forgotten.

I always barrack against her, except against Sharapova. Even I will go for Serena then.
That's it, who can forget her infamous abuse towards umpires or running to the panic room etc lol Great player but I am not a fan.

I am surprised some people thought she had a chance to beat an in-form Kerber considering Serena's draw opened up after all the top players lost. Her movement is still sluggish.

I kinda of want Anderson to win tomorrow but not sure how he will recover after that marathon match.

Was rapt to wake up to find out Kerber won last night - I remember the game two years ago in the AO final - Serena's speech in that game was so gracious and I'll always have some respect of her for that... but yes, the way she treated that line judge in that US match all those years ago sticks in my mind too. JUst can't bring myself to barrack for her...

BlueBelle and I watched the end of the semi between Joker and Wedgie too - was an epic finish. Glad Joker won - a more complete tennis player than Nadal IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back