SFA Tennis Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't Nick and Bernie, the hang dog millionaires, look at John Millman and The Demon? Even Ebden. Not look at their tennis, look at their attitude!!!!
Really enjoyed watching last night because it wasn't a couple of mopey me me me sooks.

A couple of scrappers willing to fight. One wins, a couple lose. None of them acted like a bag of dicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nadal's path to the final has really opened up... gets unseeded Tiafoe in the QF then winner of 14v22 in semi final.. Bautista is playing some top tennis atm though and obviously this kid that beat Fed is no push over

Barty's side opened up a little too with Kerber going

havent watched Novak yet but damn Nadal looks in great form.. despatched Berdych.

I say this nicely though- it is Berdych! He's an absolute mental midget, always flops against the top players. Nadal did look good though. If Tsitipas gets through to a semi that will be a good test.

Novak looks in very good form has basically cruised through.

The tournament is so much better with some new faces coming through, still recon they are a year away though. Expecting Rafa vs Novak final
Only a matter of time, Novak, Fed, Nadal, Wawrinka, Murray, Tsonga, Berdych, Del Potro, Monfils, Cilic etc all so old now.. even Nishikori and Raonic are in their late 20's and it kinda feels like they're young

Only a matter of time, Novak, Fed, Nadal, Wawrinka, Murray, Tsonga, Berdych, Del Potro, Monfils, Cilic etc all so old now.. even Nishikori and Raonic are in their late 20's and it kinda feels like they're young

Novak is only in his early 30's. Still has a good 3 years where he can win the majority of Slams. Nadal plays for 2-3 years that's another 2-3 French Opens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back