SFA Video Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Still too enveloped by Destiny. Maybe on the weekend.

Can someone tell me what 'glimmer farming' actually is? I see those words a lot, but I have no idea what they mean, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask anyone of the higher level players in the thread on the VG board. Is it a game mode?

Still too enveloped by Destiny. Maybe on the weekend.

Can someone tell me what 'glimmer farming' actually is? I see those words a lot, but I have no idea what they mean, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask anyone of the higher level players in the thread on the VG board. Is it a game mode?
DemonJim will probably know.

He spends more time playing Destiny than he does hanging out with cougars.

Destiny is s**t.

You take that back!
B0TsCE5IIAAU1Zg.jpg

Explain why.
Just read up on the game. It was meant to be so much more but the lead guy left and they cut a * load out of it.

The game is basically a shell of what it should have been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GTA
FIFA on occasions.

Live on a Uni student income and try and find spare money to buy a PS4. Will probably get one after Christmas when hopefully they cheapen up and I get some money from Santa.

Thoughts on what games to get for the PS4? 2K and GTA are obvious. FIFA is a probable. Battlefield maybe. What else?
Cod not battlefield.

And those are the multiplayer games you need right now.

Other games depends on what you like.

Cod not battlefield.

And those are the multiplayer games you need right now.

Other games depends on what you like.
Are they releasing The Last of Us on next gen?

I would love to play that again. I spent many a night doped up on endone playing that. Was amazing

I would love to play that again. I spent many a night doped up on endone playing that. Was amazing
Battlefield not s**t Cod.

Also TLoU is already on next gen

Yes they already have that lol

You can easily get that game in a bundle

What did you need Endone for? Strong s**t.

Yes they already have that lol

You can easily get that game in a bundle

What did you need Endone for? Strong s**t.
Knee Reco. It made TLoU much more scary. The amount of times I screamed at 3am and the parents would come running in thinking I had hurt myself in my sleep was uncountable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back