SFA Video Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone played the Beta of GR Wildlands? Mate of mine reckons its pretty good. Mix of GTA, Farcry and GR

Most reviews I've heard is that it's much the same as The Division just bigger. Typical Ubisoft released game which is nothing like promised.

Looking forward to Horizon Zero Dawn, a friend of mine works for guerrilla games and has done some of the graphics on it. Hopefully it isn't a no mans sky flop

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm keen too. Looks good.
Tell your Buddy good stuff.

What's the process for you to get an Australian made game? Do you have to get games with different region codes to Australia over there?

My PS4 is from Aus, i've bought games from Aus and from Indo, never had an issue, so not sure about all the region stuff.
Either i'll get someone to FedEx me a copy, or wait until i know someone who is visiting.

My PS4 is from Aus, i've bought games from Aus and from Indo, never had an issue, so not sure about all the region stuff.
Either i'll get someone to FedEx me a copy, or wait until i know someone who is visiting.
PSN store?

Any of you floggos planning on getting AFL Evolution on the PS4?
I'm going to consider it, and likely will eventually get sick of Quivorir telling me to go get it.. so I will then probably get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be getting it for sure. Not sure what to expect though
I doubt it'll ever be amazing graphics or that smooth without EA getting involved, which they won't do for such a small game. Will probably be a game that's fun to play online and against friends and stuff, but will probably get boring by yourself

PS4 games aren't divided into regions, they're region-free. Only the stores are, ie: Singapoore, Hong Kong, etc

Such as? Mine just finished installing, and boy am I excited!
commentary is s**t
no draft in career mode you just get job offers like in fifa
marking and spoiling can be hard at times

commentary is s**t
no draft in career mode you just get job offers like in fifa
marking and spoiling can be hard at times
As expected on the commentary front I would say. That won't phase me too much as I tend to prefer to listen to music anyways.
The no draft in career is a bit of a bummer... :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back