Game SFA Werewolf Game IV - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

Reardo, DemonJim

I'll make my case a brief one, but killing me will only strengthen the Wolves of which I'm pretty sure there are still two left.

MoOp could of towed the line and voted for me to get rid of someone, but he knows there is no point as I'm nothing but a humble villager. However by going for Speck he is trying to rid the game of possibly the vigilante (well that's what I think I worked him out to be).

MoOp is a werewolf, of this I am (93.4% certain)...
But 100% WRONG...

As town mayor, I do decree,
A lynching, shortly there shall be,
And dangling for all the world to see,
A wolf swinging lifeless, hopefully...:eek:

{PS - tax time, 2 bottles of whiskey each - serves you numpties right for electing a drunkard as mayor} :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Change your vote to tie it up again then doofus!

That would of done nothing except to see another innocent hung and despite it costing me my life, we need to village to live on.

Mmmmmm, chocolate maker....

What a Wolf like thing to say.

And with that the citezen they call spookism was left hanging with a noose around his neck. But alas, the wolfpack lives on. And so here comes another restless night in this Mexican village...

Ah s**t! Avenge me village.....

MoOP sat at the bar of DemonJim's drinking a glass of ... "raspberry cordial" ;) ... he had an image to maintain now he was elected by these fools citizens as mayor. He pondered to himself..."Hmmm, the town's been having a bit of a rough trot lately, perhaps I should proclaim a holiday so we can all enjoy some fine food, drinks and frivolities...nah, these lazy b@stards will just take advantage of that and ask for a long weekend. F@ck them."

MoOP looked over at DJ, he was sitting at the far table. MoOP could barely see the bulking figure seated next to DJ in the dim light, but, he could make out that the figure had long, shaggy hair. They appeared to be in deep conversation.

Just then, DJ looked over at MoOP, stood, and went behind the bar. "Here you go MoOP," said DJ as he handed MoOP a bottle of his finest ... "raspberry cordial" ;) ..."That should keep you going for another 5 minutes or so. Did you hear about how poorSpookism was lynched tonight?"

MoOP took a long, deep swig of the bottle of ... "raspberry cordial" ;) ..."Hear about it? I was there, everyone voted and it was him who drew the ire of the village idiots, so, it was him that had to go."
"Yes well, it's always sad when someone goes away..." said DJ his voice trailing off as he went back over to the far table.

MoOP thought about this, and what, through cunning detective work, he knew of the situation (lot's of peeps dead) and what he knew of the remaining villagers (not much). There was obviously at least one wolf remaining...or, are they just lynching people for the fun of it? MoOP wasn't sure...but then, he had a thought, "If I bold everyone's name, won't they all die before me?"

Speck
Member of One PAFC
DemonJim
Reardo
Karnezis_13

Too late, he realized that he bolded his own name... {what kind of mayor IS this guy?}

"Last drinks!" called DemonJim, "Pub's closing."

MoOP quickly ordered a final ... "raspberry cordial" ;) ... DemonJim was worried about the nightly attacks and killings, and tonight was no exception, there was a full moon out tonight and DemonJim was supersticious.

As DemonJim packed up the bar, MoOP strolled over to the far table where he had seen DemonJim talking to that dark figure. There, on the floor under the table was a business card. MoOP stooped and picked it up, examining it carefully.

14486673aa_i.jpg

"Well, well, well." thought MoOP, "D.J's thinking of changing careers. You just can't trust anyone these days." This business card contained all the evidence he needed for there on the corner of the business card was a Speck of dirt.

MoOP stepped back to the bar to say goodnight to DemonJim who handed him a bottle ... "raspberry cordial" ;) ... saying,"MoOP, you're my best customer and a damn fine mayor, you look after yourself out there, and go straight home, no stopping at that dodgy pub around the corner."

MoOP stepped out into the fresh, cool night air.

In the distance, wolves howled...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back