Media SFA's biggest narcissists

Who is the biggest narcissist in the SFA?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The qethics committee just informed me I might be crossing a line, so I'll reign it in a tad.

Top three incoming.

tenor.gif

3. The entire Wonders team

Is there a bigger bunch of narcissistic flogs than the Wonders? Beat their chest about being on a "streak" just because they won a few games. Strolled into their finals games expecting easy wins only to go out in straight sets because they never show opposition respect. Filled with some of the biggest egos in the comp and are more me me me's than the GWS Giants.​

Is there a bigger bunch of narcissistic flogs than the Wonders? Beat their chest about being on a "streak" just because they won a few games. Strolled into their finals games expecting easy wins only to go out in straight sets because they never show opposition respect. Filled with some of the biggest egos in the comp and are more me me me's than the GWS Giants.​
s**t, something I agree with.

Suck s**t WONDERS, can't win anything in S26

#LOLWundas

6. Ant Bear

138368.jpg

I seriously overlooked Ant Bear in my Season 23 list. The fact he isn't in the top 5 says more about the top 5 than it does AB. The dual Mobbs medalist has a serious superiority complex, sense of entitlement and ego. Calling for re-sims, helping someone out only to expect them to show him admiration in return and getting all sulky if they don't kiss his arse. Every season, Ant Bear does his list rankings thread which is mostly a tool used to promote how good he and his Swampbrabs are. The fact that they are always second and never first is a transparant effort to disguise his blatant self promotion. Is a big very me me me poster and needs to be put back in his place.​
Only 6th? o_O

Bitch, I'm clearly #1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was so excited to get the alert that I was mentioned in a thread with this title. The Fred’s cool and all, but getting a gig on this list is surely the pinnacle.

Man, what a letdown :(

when was the last time the LOLWundas win anything?

You’ve gotta throw them a bone from time to time, give them something to hold onto

2. okeydoke7
43230.jpg

What a genuine egotistical flog this guy is. Comes back into the league under the false impression that he is still relevant and thinks everyone should give a * about what he has to say just because he was relevant once upon a time. Known for his essay like rants that only he really reads, looks down on anyone who has been in the league less than five seasons and considers himself part of some elite group unlike the rest of us "Average" Posters. I am certain he records himself reading his posts and listens to the recording over and over at night rather than listen to music like most normal people. Probably one of the biggest me me me posters in SFA history and is so self absorbed he is completely oblivious to everything that goes on around him if it doesn't suit his agenda. Thinks the league revolves around him.​

Thread underwhelming, frankly.

2. okeydoke7
43230.jpg

What a genuine egotistical flog this guy is. Comes back into the league under the false impression that he is still relevant and thinks everyone should give a **** about what he has to say just because he was relevant once upon a time. Known for his essay like rants that only he really reads, looks down on anyone who has been in the league less than five seasons and considers himself part of some elite group unlike the rest of us "Average" Posters. I am certain he records himself reading his posts and listens to the recording over and over at night rather than listen to music like most normal people. Probably one of the biggest me me me posters in SFA history and is so self absorbed he is completely oblivious to everything that goes on around him if it doesn't suit his agenda. Thinks the league revolves around him.​

Showing signs of improvement, however

Back