SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at merbeins sides for today it appears that they had no trouble selecting a ressies side. That’s more than can be said for a few other clubs.

Am I reading right? Ouyen reserves beat Merbein with 15 players? That can’t be right?

Why are clubs struggling to fill reserves teams? Kids not playing footy in Sunraysia anymore? Too many teams in Mildura?

I noticed that the player points was only 40. Is this to stop imports being flown in but having a negative effect on numbers? Most Melbourne leagues are 47 points

Sorry for all the questions. Interested onlooker from Melbourne who used to live in the Mallee

Ouyen beats Robinvale (an up and coming side for this season) with probably the lowest player points of any club in the round.
Are all the Darwin imports overkill?

Is not scoring better than a forfeit?
I think it is.
At least they had a dip.
(As it has yet to appear on the sfnl site I’m referring to the Mildura Ressies)

Welcome to the DollyA Page.
Are things falling into place for the Swallows to go for two in a row?
They’re into a prelim, not too many would have backed em to beat Robinvale Euston on their paddock, still need to beat the better Red Cliffs or Ouyen... but they’re still in the hunt. If they make the GF, look out..!!

Things have well and truly been pushed into place from an Irymple perspective, into another big dance. Certainly Red Cliffs losing Fenton during the game didn't help their efforts, but the efforts of Coghlan and Co. was huge...
Any ideas on match ups for next week, who tags who?

Things have well and truly been pushed into place from an Irymple perspective, into another big dance. Certainly Red Cliffs losing Fenton during the game didn't help their efforts, but the efforts of Coghlan and Co. was huge...
Any ideas on match ups for next week, who tags who?
Yes Fenton going down hurt the Tigers big time. Still for the most part it was an entertaining match, considering the poor conditions.
I hope Irymple can give the Kanga$ a good run for their money on Saturday

Some rumors for 2019........
Caldwell being tempted by one the “bird” teams?
Red Cliffs South Australians may not be returning!!!
Irymple out to improve their stocks( who isn’t)
Anyone got any more ........ truth is irrelevant.

Some rumors for 2019........
Caldwell being tempted by one the “bird” teams?
Red Cliffs South Australians may not be returning!!!
Irymple out to improve their stocks( who isn’t)
Anyone got any more ........ truth is irrelevant.
Red Cliffs off field coach heading to Bendigo to coach in 2019....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back