SFL - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearances open tomorrow for a month anyone care to name the first club off the mark? I would guess that Merbein will be keen to get their local recruits delivered.

SFNL to play 2020. Some hurdles to overcome though.
Not sure if it's the right thing to do at this stage, I would have thought put a line through the year and start 2021 fresh... Five SFNL clubs already pulled the pin, season result will be compromised or be forever marked with an footnote IMHO...

Not sure if it's the right thing to do at this stage, I would have thought put a line through the year and start 2021 fresh... Five SFNL clubs already pulled the pin, season result will be compromised or be forever marked with an footnote IMHO...

The pin has been pulled for 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the SFNL Commission deciding to reduce the salary cap across the league ,how will club s manage player contracts that run over two or more years? they also intend to change the points system which clubs have just about got their heads about. Will players drop a point over 2020 with no footy being played. These changes could upset clubs that have put in place long range recruiting plans.

Lol at the salary cap, clearly easy for the clubs with the cash to rort that and get away with it.
Points system is the only measure we should be interested in.

With the SFNL Commission deciding to reduce the salary cap across the league ,how will club s manage player contracts that run over two or more years? they also intend to change the points system which clubs have just about got their heads about. Will players drop a point over 2020 with no footy being played. These changes could upset clubs that have put in place long range recruiting plans.
Ill answer my own question..... players will drop a point for 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back