SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you and everyone else on here that was so concerned can now relax, paperworks all done and both boys have been fitted wit the mighty Black and White jumper and will be pulling them on Tomoz. Hope everyone has a good weekend.:D:D:D:thumbsu:

They are no great picks your club has just been set back by these 2 goons.....

Yet again i dont really care what you say, You consistantly make yourself look stupid with your comments.
You actually remind me of a complete flog that used to get on here and just talk absolute crap on every forum, Divy 1,2 and 3 and probably didnt even play the bloody game, now let me think what was his name ????????????????
Oh thats right "the Koach" your not related r ya?
Now please go away till you have something informative to talk about, not what you have heard from "other people".
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yet again i dont really care what you say, You consistantly make yourself look stupid with your comments.
You actually remind me of a complete flog that used to get on here and just talk absolute crap on every forum, Divy 1,2 and 3 and probably didnt even play the bloody game, now let me think what was his name ????????????????
Oh thats right "the Koach" your not related r ya?
Now please go away till you have something informative to talk about, not what you have heard from "other people".
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Talk to me in 12 months time and tell me all about your big recruits.
The funny thing is you dont care yet you still reply...
Who looks the goose here?
And you call what you talk about imformative... you really are a crack up

Talk to me in 12 months time and tell me all about your big recruits.
The funny thing is you dont care yet you still reply...
Who looks the goose here?
And you call what you talk about imformative... you really are a crack up

Ok i will humour you for tonight, In case you have'nt noticed this is called a "Forum", people tend to put comments on here and then you can either eply or shut the F@ck up which in your case would be advised.
You are the only one that has mentioned "big' recruits.
You say i dont care but yet i replied, why would'nt i when a flog like you gets on here and says "quote; They are no great picks your club has just been set back by these two goons", Nobody cares about your opinion mate look back over all the posts you have commented on, you talk sh$t constantly and everyone knows it !! Now i am actually starting to think you are the koachs nephew or in bred son or something along those lines. I noticed you didnt deny my claim that you were related to him?

I will weigh into this debate

I find it hilarious with all the speculation about player payments. I know Willo (marcus wilson) pretty well, he has told me how much Black Rock are paying him, and let me tell you its nowhere near the stupid figures posted.
I can't speak about Caroll, etc, but i don't think anybody would be getting $400 per game!

I was never good enough to get paid anything during my playing days, but if i knew there was somebody out there getting paid, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest

Good luck to them i say!

Guys like Kreskas are trouble! He will cause problems at Clayton.

Oakleigh to win the flag for mine

Kreskas will be a good addition to the team as a player. A horrible fella, so will not fit in. From reading the threads, Yarra paying no-one, Clays pay plenty... easy to see why. Good luck to him though.... he will be paying his house off quicker than me!

Ok i will humour you for tonight, In case you have'nt noticed this is called a "Forum", people tend to put comments on here and then you can either eply or shut the F@ck up which in your case would be advised.
You are the only one that has mentioned "big' recruits.
You say i dont care but yet i replied, why would'nt i when a flog like you gets on here and says "quote; They are no great picks your club has just been set back by these two goons", Nobody cares about your opinion mate look back over all the posts you have commented on, you talk sh$t constantly and everyone knows it !! Now i am actually starting to think you are the koachs nephew or in bred son or something along those lines. I noticed you didnt deny my claim that you were related to him?

Mate someone told me you are nothing but a fat guy trying to be important.
Figures never played in the ones i bet.
As for me being related to Koach yes im the man himself...
;)

;)

Kreskas leaving may be a god sent for Sth Yarra. They may build from this instead of fold like the rest of the people think. ???????

;)

well enough said then !! there was a good reason you have been kicked off here before lets hope you head down that track again
Let me guess your inside information again ??? your a flog mate give it up...

I will weigh into this debate

I find it hilarious with all the speculation about player payments. I know Willo (marcus wilson) pretty well, he has told me how much Black Rock are paying him, and let me tell you its nowhere near the stupid figures posted.
I can't speak about Caroll, etc, but i don't think anybody would be getting $400 per game!

I was never good enough to get paid anything during my playing days, but if i knew there was somebody out there getting paid, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest

Good luck to them i say!

Oakleigh to win the flag for mine

Not sure that is such a safe bet now, a few cracks appeared yesterday!!!

Good to see the Pitts Family conduct themselves in a pathetic way, shame because he is a very talented player.

Good to see the Pitts Family conduct themselves in a pathetic way, shame because he is a very talented player.

I agree i was at that game and thought the Leadership was very poor.
This could be something that might come back to bite them on the bum come finals time.
I still rate Clayton as the team to beat.

Certainly makes things interesting especially as it was at home for Districts,
Top 4 spots are going to be tight this year.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly makes things interesting especially as it was at home for Districts,
Top 4 spots are going to be tight this year.:thumbsu:

Kreskas might be the difference. Clayton are now easy the flag favourites. If the Lyndale game is how he is going to play all year, the black and white will win. Anybody from Clayton care to say how he is fitting in?

I ws at the Doveton v Hampton game this weekend. I think there will be a big story from it and I wouldn't be suprised if Doveton were banned for the rest of the year. Stay tuned.

Kreskas might be the difference. Clayton are now easy the flag favourites. If the Lyndale game is how he is going to play all year, the black and white will win. Anybody from Clayton care to say how he is fitting in?

Mate he is fitting in fine, had a good first game yesterday and no doubt will improve over the next few weeks as he gets used to a new team and how they play etc etc...:thumbsu:

seems Districts might have had a few out yesterday? not that its an excuse but certainly a different side to the first few weeks of the season.
Can anyone from Districts confirm this?:D

Mate he is fitting in fine, had a good first game yesterday and no doubt will improve over the next few weeks as he gets used to a new team and how they play etc etc...:thumbsu:

seems Districts might have had a few out yesterday? not that its an excuse but certainly a different side to the first few weeks of the season.
Can anyone from Districts confirm this?:D

Oakleigh are missing a few at the moment. Fermanis and Jenkins two key players on the sidelines.

They will be OK and Pittsy is doing an outstanding job.

I bet the players at Clayton are happy a guy joins the club and walks straight into the seniors without doing a preseason just trained the 1 or 2 weeks? so much for earning your spot.
Bad coaching sends the wrong message.:thumbsdown:

I bet the players at Clayton are happy a guy joins the club and walks straight into the seniors without doing a preseason just trained the 1 or 2 weeks? so much for earning your spot.
Bad coaching sends the wrong message.:thumbsdown:

unfortunately happens at most clubs i reckon!!

Never happens at a strong club with good values..

So your saying Claytons not a strong club, with bad values??

"FLOG" ............why are you even on here, **** me i have never known anyone to post so much utter bull#hit in my life, you just skip from Divvy 1, 2 and 3 forums spreading the good word of Mr Flog ! For someone with your so called credentials and playing history why the hell are you even on an SFL website ?? Surely after your illustrious career you should be talking crap on an EFL, or MPFL forum you would have thought? Or maybe you have been kicked off all them as well and the SFL is the only one left for you to target.
It just does'nt make sense champ........such a good resume but spending a lot of time on an SFL website.;)
Are you actually affiliated with any club in either Divvy 1, 2 or 3?:confused:

is kreskas that older looking bloke that wheres a elbow strap?

So your saying Claytons not a strong club, with bad values??

"FLOG" ............why are you even on here, **** me i have never known anyone to post so much utter bull#hit in my life, you just skip from Divvy 1, 2 and 3 forums spreading the good word of Mr Flog ! For someone with your so called credentials and playing history why the hell are you even on an SFL website ?? Surely after your illustrious career you should be talking crap on an EFL, or MPFL forum you would have thought? Or maybe you have been kicked off all them as well and the SFL is the only one left for you to target.
It just does'nt make sense champ........such a good resume but spending a lot of time on an SFL website.;)
Are you actually affiliated with any club in either Divvy 1, 2 or 3?:confused:

Very touchy there mate dont i have a right to express my opinion???
Maybe you like reading your own post only??
As i was told from someone at your club you are the village clown down there and not to be taken seriously.
So i will treat you as the joke that you are.
As i said before Clubs with stong culture and values would not rob the guys that have been there from the start for a mecenary...
If i was the guy that missed a spot in the ones i would lose all respect for my coach.
But you dont understand that because you are the village clown.....
I write on this forum because i like you have an opinion and like to watch sides in the SFL nothing wrong with that right???

Surely we can talk about some footy. Skyes win over Highett was a good one. How important in the scheme of thing do people think it was? Can Skye be a true challenger? Murrumbeena look to be taking all before them, havent seen them yet. Are they the real deal? Clayton really seem to be hitting there straps now by the looks of things. Lets get back on track boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back