SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we can talk about some footy. Skyes win over Highett was a good one. How important in the scheme of thing do people think it was? Can Skye be a true challenger? Murrumbeena look to be taking all before them, havent seen them yet. Are they the real deal? Clayton really seem to be hitting there straps now by the looks of things. Lets get back on track boys.
Mate totally agree, but its just like ground hog day with this bloke everytime he posts.
Great win by Skye over Highett especially considering they had quite few injuries over the last couple of weeks. I definately think they could be a challenger but they will need their full list on the park as they dont seem to have much depth.
Beena r the dark horse i reckon...:D

Mate totally agree, but its just like ground hog day with this bloke everytime he posts.
Great win by Skye over Highett especially considering they had quite few injuries over the last couple of weeks. I definately think they could be a challenger but they will need their full list on the park as they dont seem to have much depth.

Feed the monkey and he will come!!:D

Surely we can talk about some footy. Skyes win over Highett was a good one. How important in the scheme of thing do people think it was? Can Skye be a true challenger? Murrumbeena look to be taking all before them, havent seen them yet. Are they the real deal? Clayton really seem to be hitting there straps now by the looks of things. Lets get back on track boys.

Why are we talking about i just pointed out if sides start throwing players in without earning their spot it will eat at the fabric of what they stand for.
I thought this was a good point to make it showed me the Clayton match committe are a weak lot...

Very touchy there mate dont i have a right to express my opinion???
Maybe you like reading your own post only??
As i was told from someone at your club you are the village clown down there and not to be taken seriously.
So i will treat you as the joke that you are.
As i said before Clubs with stong culture and values would not rob the guys that have been there from the start for a mecenary...
If i was the guy that missed a spot in the ones i would lose all respect for my coach.
But you dont understand that because you are the village clown.....
I write on this forum because i like you have an opinion and like to watch sides in the SFL nothing wrong with that right???

That would have to be " crossing the line " would'nt it? Attempting to speak to someone at this blokes club to find out more information on him ! crikey whats this forum coming too.:thumbsdown:

I know it's early but after seeing most sides I think that this years finals series will be a ripper.

I think the current top 3 will remain in these spots give or take a position with the next 3 spots open to any order between Skye, Sth Yarra and Highett.

Given the final 5 system anyone of these sides can do some damage.

Friday night footy this week @ Springvale.
South Yarra v Oakleigh
Reserves 6.15pm
Seniors 8.20pm
Come watch South Yarra's new recruit ex Adelaide Crow B&F runner up & Premiership player Mark Stevens display his wares.
This promises to be a great game of footy with South Yarra starting to hit there straps and Oakleigh having only dropped one game.
Full bar, bbq and canteen available on the night.

your kidding arent ya HIT THERE STRAPS,you've only beaten the teams beneath you on the ladder.The oaks will smash you buy at least 10 goals:D

Well done to the Yarra on getting a big recruit he will add to yarra but surly he wont cover the loss of Kreskas?????:D:D

Why are we talking about i just pointed out if sides start throwing players in without earning their spot it will eat at the fabric of what they stand for.
I thought this was a good point to make it showed me the Clayton match committe are a weak lot...
how many times has stevens trained with the yarra squad i can assure you he definately hasn't and collecting 500 bucks a game .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So your saying Claytons not a strong club, with bad values??

"FLOG" ............why are you even on here, **** me i have never known anyone to post so much utter bull#hit in my life, you just skip from Divvy 1, 2 and 3 forums spreading the good word of Mr Flog ! For someone with your so called credentials and playing history why the hell are you even on an SFL website ?? Surely after your illustrious career you should be talking crap on an EFL, or MPFL forum you would have thought? Or maybe you have been kicked off all them as well and the SFL is the only one left for you to target.
It just does'nt make sense champ........such a good resume but spending a lot of time on an SFL website.;)
Are you actually affiliated with any club in either Divvy 1, 2 or 3?:confused:
totally agree

I agree that Mark Stevens shouldn't be selected. I can promise you that every other side in Division 2 would select him in there team regardless whether he trained or not. When Archer plays for Lyndale will he train Tuesday and Thursday so lets have some consistency with our comments.

I agree that Mark Stevens shouldn't be selected. I can promise you that every other side in Division 2 would select him in there team regardless whether he trained or not. When Archer plays for Lyndale will he train Tuesday and Thursday so lets have some consistency with our comments.
fairly sure the bloke is still living in Heyfield building houses. Was 2 weeks ago anyway! So along way to come to training.

I think you will find that Arch will in fact train at Lyndale prior to him playing (if he chooses to play that is). This happened 2 years ago prior to the Caulfield game. It is a fair drive for him to ge here but he does it.

I think you will find that Arch will in fact train at Lyndale prior to him playing (if he chooses to play that is). This happened 2 years ago prior to the Caulfield game. It is a fair drive for him to ge here but he does it.

I think every player that comes to your club late must earn his spot!!!
Otherwise you send the wrong message to the team.
and the coach will lose respect from players on the fringe.

I'm not sure if training one night really earns a senior spot. What about the players on the fringe ? mind you Lyndale is full of players who would prefer to play 2nds and not make the next step.

I'm not sure if training one night really earns a senior spot. What about the players on the fringe ? mind you Lyndale is full of players who would prefer to play 2nds and not make the next step.

Call it curiosity but who are the Lyndale players that are not prepared to take the next step as you put it?
It is obvious to all people who know how to read a ladder that we lack both class and depth at this time and the boys that are at the club in 2010 do in fact want to improve.

Call it curiosity but who are the Lyndale players that are not prepared to take the next step as you put it?
It is obvious to all people who know how to read a ladder that we lack both class and depth at this time and the boys that are at the club in 2010 do in fact want to improve.

As a player at a club that got beaten every week last year bar 1 i understand the position that the Lyndale Football Club is in. It is a struggle every week to pull the boots on but you do so for the love of the game and for that one game where you do pull off a win!! Lyndale are struggling but they still have endevour and spirit and courage to turn up week after week. Its only a matter of time and they will hopefully have a win. And if not, then hopefully they can recruit well in time for next season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back