SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the NSW / ACT Rams thing?

P.S. Is this the second time in two seasons this has happened? This is from the Monash Weekly website of November 2013: Nunawading has also recently appointed three new coaches, with Rob Kreskas and Tony Rowe joining as head coaches.

Yet he was then match-day coach of Ashwood last year ...

Probably, but not limited to "the second time". Dannerz maybe able to inform you of a Reserves coach that was apppointed... for a few days.

He's a piece of work.

Regarding the NSW/ACT Rams thing: think he was involved with development there at TAC Cup level back in the day....or just used to wear the polo with the the logos on it

EDIT: seems Dannerz beat me to it

Lyndale should've done due dilgence & asked just maybe 1 of the 9 clubs in the last 12 years their perception of Tony Rowe. Or maybe read between the lines, instead of thinking he's been at 9 clubs so he's experienced. I wonder how far the NSW/ACT Rams thing has got him in the past decade?

Lyndale
Ashwood
Rowville
Coldstream
Canterbury
Dandenong
Syndal Tally Ho
Bentleigh
Belgrave South

have I left any out polesmoker?

Now Lyndale after finishing 3rd last year & reserves premiers are likely to finish bottom again

Lyndale wont finish bottom i heard they signed up 1 bloke better then any of the guys who have left.
Even tho they lost alot of blokes there twos won the flag surely thats got to mean good depth

I heard tony rowe aka more clubs then tigerwoods has approached the cobras regarding the ressies coaching job

Gough, Stacey & Beeceoft all signed up at Springvale Disctricts.... That's 3 big OUTS for Mount and 3 massive INS for Springy, don't know much about div 2 but that surely puts Springvale into contention for a flag in 2015??? As for Mount they seem to have lost all there best players, they are staring down the barrel of a bottom 3 finish after a GF appearance.

Gough, Stacey & Beeceoft all signed up at Springvale Disctricts.... That's 3 big OUTS for Mount and 3 massive INS for Springy, don't know much about div 2 but that surely puts Springvale into contention for a flag in 2015??? As for Mount they seem to have lost all there best players, they are staring down the barrel of a bottom 3 finish after a GF appearance.
I think we will see a high turn over of players across all the teams in div 3 this year.... Sounds like mount, cpl, sandown, Lyndale will lose quite a few ...

The standard of div 3 will be shithouse so i think it will still be even across the board.
As in every team has lost heaps or there best players

Any one that makes predictions on ladder movements or position this time of year needs there head read,as we all know it's what you have signed and on the park by R1 that counts iv'e never seen a side win a flag in December.Teams pick up player right through to June so a lot can change.

Haha, are you taking the piss? Or that deluded?

Keyborough will absolutely belt just about everyone in Div 2 next year, they have a few players that would be considered the best players in their position in the SFL let alone Div 2.

Tyson King is a top 5 player in the SFL, he's a 6 x CHF in the Casey league team of the year and has been on AFL clubs radars for years, he will kick goals for fun next year. Springvale were a bottom 4 side last year, they are going to need a hell of a lot more than those 3.

In news more relevant, I'm hearing the big 3 players at CPL are sticking around despite big offers, big for them if true.

Haha, are you taking the piss? Or that deluded?

Keyborough will absolutely belt just about everyone in Div 2 next year, they have a few players that would be considered the best players in their position in the SFL let alone Div 2.

Tyson King is a top 5 player in the SFL, he's a 6 x CHF in the Casey league team of the year and has been on AFL clubs radars for years, he will kick goals for fun next year. Springvale were a bottom 4 side last year, they are going to need a hell of a lot more than those 3.

In news more relevant, I'm hearing the big 3 players at CPL are sticking around despite big offers, big for them if true.
Who are the big three at cpl?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just read this thread from page 1 haha who was the flog who started saying hallams twos were the best ever lmfao did they even make the granny?
Keyszy im hearing have been having 45 blokes at training each night dunno how true that is tho.
Cpl may have some good players but there main problem i see is that they were an old team last year. The depth isnt the best either.

I just read this thread from page 1 haha who was the flog who started saying hallams twos were the best ever lmfao did they even make the granny?
Keyszy im hearing have been having 45 blokes at training each night dunno how true that is tho.
Cpl may have some good players but there main problem i see is that they were an old team last year. The depth isnt the best either.

They died in the arse big time lol. Choked after being up all day against CPL. Had over 10 goals kicked against them in the last quarter and could've been a lot worse had CPL kicked straight.

They died in the arse big time lol. Choked after being up all day against CPL. Had over 10 goals kicked against them in the last quarter and could've been a lot worse had CPL kicked straight.

Hallams twos were s**t as. There coach told us that there senior team wasnt to mess with the reserves or take there players cos they thought they were a shoe in hahah same as dandy didnt they drop there best player to qualify and say he was injured haha.
Clubs who think a 2s flag is important have no idea lol

Hallams twos were s**t as. There coach told us that there senior team wasnt to mess with the reserves or take there players cos they thought they were a shoe in hahah same as dandy didnt they drop there best player to qualify and say he was injured haha.
Clubs who think a 2s flag is important have no idea lol

didn't Hallam's ones bring up 3rds players instead of 2s to win the 2s flag? pretty sure I heard that somewhere. and that van shaijk bloke in the 2s was a disgrace. every club should play their best 22 available week in week out.

didn't Hallam's ones bring up 3rds players instead of 2s to win the 2s flag? pretty sure I heard that somewhere. and that van shaijk bloke in the 2s was a disgrace. every club should play their best 22 available week in week out.

The reserves grand final was a blow out. The lyndale guys smashed cpl. I watched that game and i believe that lyndale team would of beaten some of the div3 senior sides.

i'm sth yarra 2's player and i heard that hallam thing with their 3rds too which i think is pretty spot on but we beat them twice last yr, including the semi, and beat dandy in the elimination with that senior bloke who came runner up in the senior b&f 12mths prior i believe...hallam smashed us round 1 though but i'm not sure what happened to them after that

i'm sth yarra 2's player and i heard that hallam thing with their 3rds too which i think is pretty spot on but we beat them twice last yr, including the semi, and beat dandy in the elimination with that senior bloke who came runner up in the senior b&f 12mths prior i believe...hallam smashed us round 1 though but i'm not sure what happened to them after that

I think sth yarra may have put up more of a fight in granny then cpl from what i saw

they outclassed us in the prelim, too big for us...we were without our biggest backman, full forward and biggest on baller against cpl which we couldn't afford with their size...hopefully a different story this yr though!

with Moorabbin back in 3th div and pick up some good players also getting back sum player from 2012 prem thay well be to st

Remove this Banner Ad

Back