EAST BRIGHTON
CLAYTON
EAST MALVERN
BENTLEIGH
ST KILDA CITY
CHELSEA HEIGHTS
DINGLEY
HEATHERTON

Welcome to the new kids on the block Bentleigh. It will be great to see the local derby between St Pauls (East Bentleigh) FC and Bentleigh resurrected.

Dingley will be looking to press further into September and are a chance to make it to the big dance for the first time in Division 1.

East Brighton & St Pauls will be looking to hold onto their lists to have another tilt at the flag.

My tips are: Chelt the big improvers & Bentleigh to avoid relegation.

Bentleigh
Chelsea Heights
Cheltenham
Clayton
Dingley
East Brighton
East Malvern .
Heatherton
St Kilda City
St Pauls
If what you hear so far, on new players coming into the comp it should a great 2014

Shane Tuck & Will Thursfield great picks up?
Doggies looking for back to backs under new coach Mark Dessent, Rafferty, Ridgeway and McGarry set to return. They'll be hard to toss with that inclusion of talent. testament to their depth, Reserves flag and didn't even need Harrison or Barnes

Doggies looking for back to backs under new coach Mark Dessent, Rafferty, Ridgeway and McGarry set to return. They'll be hard to toss with that inclusion of talent. testament to their depth, Reserves flag and didn't even need Harrison or Barnes
Ambrose a possibility as well sheesh!

Has anyone heard of any big names gone to any clubs as of yet??
Big day today
Chlelsea lost plenty
Stpauls have lost hall Bruno and to a lesser extent carmody
EB francis to dingley
Chelt & dingley to close gap on top 2 you would think. If dingley can recruit a couple of guns they could challenge

Ridgway to return to St Pauls lock it in.

Heard East Brighton signed potentially 2 - 3 ex VFL players from Coburg (currently with Doutta Stars) one of which is Damien Rayson.
True
At around $800 each East must have plenty for another tilt next year.
Think they talked to Bentleigh as well Fish???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big day today
Chlelsea lost plenty
Stpauls have lost hall Bruno and to a lesser extent carmody
EB francis to dingley
Chelt & dingley to close gap on top 2 you would think. If dingley can recruit a couple of guns they could challenge

I heard Moor & Downie were off to a 3rd div club, is there others out the door JAM
Can any one confirm that Hall, Bruno & Carmody have left?
Since your from EB batfink you must be right on Francis. Is he a big loss as ive seen you guys a lot the last 2 yrs and he has not performed and is a poor mark for a 6ft 5 player. I went through his stats before and he only kicked 37 goals this year in 16 games. 10 were against Highett in 2 games and 4 against Heatherton and only 41 goals in 20 games in 2012.Should be handy for Dingley but maybe not their big white hope. Will straighten them up tho.

True
At around $800 each East must have plenty for another tilt next year.
Think they talked to Bentleigh as well Fish???
$800 per game. Your a fair way off the mark champ
Just because you paid one of our ex players $600.00 per game and Latham $200, doesn't mean where paying $800 for the 2 you were chasing.
Hope your not bitter, cos we weren't when you snatched Dwyer from us last year. Weve never taken 1 player from Heatherton but have lost a number to them. Good luck with your recruiting cos I know your a top fella and don't want to see you have another tough year and the comp doesn't want it either.

I heard Moor & Downie were off to a 3rd div club, is there others out the door JAM
Since your from EB batfink you must be right on Francis. Is he a big loss as ive seen you guys a lot the last 2 yrs and he has not performed and is a poor mark for a 6ft 5 player. I went through his stats before and he only kicked 37 goals this year in 16 games. 10 were against Highett in 2 games and 4 against Heatherton and only 41 goals in 20 games in 2012.Should be handy for Dingley but maybe not their big white hope. Will straighten them up tho.
Yep Francis signed with dingley last night. Of course he is a loss as he was our FF for 3 years but we hope to have recruited to replace him. How big a loss we will have to wait till the end of 2014. If he can get the money good luck to him , as personally I found him a good kid. ( Maybe Dingley might want to tell him tho if you have a function at the club and your a high priced player, its not a good look to bring your own grog )

Bit going it seems...
Understatement.
Attard to Chelsea in MPNFL with Bruno,Hall and Carmody.Will anymore follow Howroyd.
Gilder to Edi-Asp
I bet St.Pauls wished they played one of their locals in the GF rather than getting Carmody back in as he was ineffective and made no difference to the result.If McIntyre wasn't rubbed out Lewis would have missed out on a game and that would not have been right.

Understatement.
Attard to Chelsea in MPNFL with Bruno,Hall and Carmody.Will anymore follow Howroyd.
Gilder to Edi-Asp
I bet St.Pauls wished they played one of their locals in the GF rather than getting Carmody back in as he was ineffective and made no difference to the result.If McIntyre wasn't rubbed out Lewis would have missed out on a game and that would not have been right.

Can confirm Hall is St Pauls for season 2014 (straight from the man himself). He's on the sub committee that is selecting the new coach and will most likely be reinstated as captain for 2014 (subject to player/coaches voting but he's very popular).

Not sure on Bruno or Carmody, obviously Carmody is winding down his career so maybe might assist Howroyd at Chelsea (i'm certain that was also Carmody previous club?)

Francis to Dingley is big for them. They will go very close IMO.

Lot happening!

Good fella Dean Francis shame to see him move on but such is life. Won't do Dingley's chances any harm

$800 per game. Your a fair way off the mark champ
Just because you paid one of our ex players $600.00 per game and Latham $200, doesn't mean where paying $800 for the 2 you were chasing.
Hope your not bitter, cos we weren't when you snatched Dwyer from us last year. Weve never taken 1 player from Heatherton but have lost a number to them. Good luck with your recruiting cos I know your a top fella and don't want to see you have another tough year and the comp doesn't want it either.
Heard it was $1200 each plus $5000 sign on plus a trip to Bali, no subs and free piss all year don't need to train just turn up on Saturdays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back