• Oakleigh Districts

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Skye

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Springvale

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

First round of finals down. Can Anyone see Caulfield or Hampton pushing the top two out of the GF? Cheltenhams ground wasn't in bad condition aside from the centre.
chelts ground was shocking.. how they can play finals footy there is a joke.

chelts ground was shocking.. how they can play finals footy there is a joke.
I should have been clearer. I meant considering Cheltenham haven't been playing there themselves, I expected it to be worse than it was. I agree, it's a very strange decision to give finals to a ground that hasn't even had its home club playing there in the lead up. And then to play thirds finals there also and put even more pressure on the surface is just as strange a decision. Surely the thirds could have played at another venue

It was almost 6 inchs deep of black mud in the centre, they rolled it but it didnt help..The rest of the ground was great

Has anything come of the actions of the mordi president? Turning up to umpires training and apologising still is not good enough!

I heard that he got a slap on the wrist for it.
Thats not the only issue down at mordialloc. The crowd after saturdays reserves game were racially abusing one of dovetons players which then turned into a fist fight outside the change rooms and continued on to the car park.
Suprisingly doveton werent the ones who started it and a few mordialloc members were ejected from the venue.

Thats not the only issue down at mordialloc. The crowd after saturdays reserves game were racially abusing one of dovetons players which then turned into a fist fight outside the change rooms and continued on to the car park.
Suprisingly doveton werent the ones who started it and a few mordialloc members were ejected from the venue.
The sfl surely have there clubs they love if that's all he got. Heard the sfl could lose a few senior umpires, not happy the way the sfl have handled it. Not a good month for David and his crew at headquarters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sfl surely have there clubs they love if that's all he got. Heard the sfl could lose a few senior umpires, not happy the way the sfl have handled it. Not a good month for David and his crew at headquarters!

Ofourse they do. The president was down at the ground saturday.
2 incdients in 2 weeks from mordialloc. I just hope they dont pull this crap next week when we play them in 2 grandfinals

you sure you got your facts right about that one??

Duty of care, yeah ok!! Why not send in the team manger at half time and ask the question in a cool and polite manner. Instead of embarrassing the football club and himself!
Let's just say if it was a few other clubs in the sfl that got in that position, it would of been a lot harsher of penalty!

im assuming you just read that in the paper?
is that where your getting your info from?

Stop defending your old man Scott. Its one thing to make a mistake, but to then deny or try to justify it is making the situation worse

Last edited:
No punches were thrown.
PM me if you wanna come up and say g'day to me on Saturday.
On a plus side, the security present dealt very well with the incident.
Did as well as they could.
Umpire ending up in tears, yep was handled well!
She did break down but I'm reliably informed she simply felt intimidated and retracted her earlier claims of being called a bitch.

Back