SFL Division 3 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallam v Dandenong (Dandenong by 8 goals)

Is there any reason the Hallam v Dandenong isnt a night game tonight? I have also heard Hallam are struggling to fill a reserves side. Hallam think they are going to be in the afl soon. 8AM compulsory beach recovery sessions on the sunday, bit stiff if you work all week and want a sleep in for once. GOOD LUCK TO HALLAM ANYWAYS HOPE THEY HAVE A GREAT FUTURE

Hallam v Dandenong - Dandenong over 15.5 pts
Caulfield v Moorabbin - Moorabbin to win
Sandown v Ashwood - Either team under 15.5 pts
Endeavour Hills v Doveton Eagles - Doveton under 39.5
Lyndale v Mt Waverley - Gough Most Goals...

Magoos

Hallam vs Dandy - Dandy by 15 goals
Caulfield vs Moorabbin - Roos by 6 goals
Sandown vs Ashwood - Sandown by 4 goals
Endeavour vs Doveton - Endeavour by 3 goals
Lyndale vs Mount - Mount by 15 goals

Seniors

Hallam vs Dandy - Dandy by 15 goals
Caulfield vs Moorabbin - Bears by 1 goal
Sandown vs Ashwood - Sandown by 6 goals
Endeavour vs Doveton - Doveton by 10 goals
Lyndale vs Mount - Mount by 10 goals

Hallam v Dandenong - Dandenong over 15.5 pts
Caulfield v Moorabbin - Moorabbin to win
Sandown v Ashwood - Either team under 15.5 pts
Endeavour Hills v Doveton Eagles - Doveton under 39.5
Lyndale v Mt Waverley - Gough Most Goals...
looks like the multi just failed lol

yeh mate... thats not hammill your talking too buddy...

All good mate, this joker has no clue and should worry about his side Hampton before making stupid comments on something he knows nothing about. Looks like they could do with some players that "can play."
I'm guessing Issacs left at the end of last year?

Everyone with half a brain knows who I am on this forum and i don't mind as I do not need to hide behind a keyboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well then here It goes mount look like they will just keep rolling on and be the one to beat. Sandown and ashwood would off been a good game. You would think they will fight out for 2nd. Caufield bit disappointing effort against morrabin but it might say more about moorabin than caufield. Good win by dandy they must have picked up a lot as there were a few new names in there best, did anyone see that game and how did Hallam look.

This week caufield v dandy will be interesting and Ashwood v Hallam will be one to whatch to see how Ashwood respond.

All good mate, this joker has no clue and should worry about his side Hampton before making stupid comments on something he knows nothing about. Looks like they could do with some players that "can play."
I'm guessing Issacs left at the end of last year?

Everyone with half a brain knows who I am on this forum and i don't mind as I do not need to hide behind a keyboard.

you white maggot is not from Hampton. Hampton people don't post on big footy.

Caulfield will be a decent team in division 3 this year and will prove in weeks to come

Moorabbin looked pretty good on the weekend.Had some handy players, ran hard and teamed together well.

It has to be said that Caulfield are coming from a very long way back after last year. That being said they have recruited well and there were some good individual efforts on the weekend.

Once they improve their fitness and work out which players are best suited where after many new additions this year I believe they will be very competitive.

I was impressed with Moorabbin and if they are an indication of the quality of Div3 footy, then I think it will be a very entertaining season for all those watching.

Bad news for Caulfield with their FF out for 4 - 6 with a broken finger. Kicked 6 and could've been more. Will be hard to replace.

Well then here It goes mount look like they will just keep rolling on and be the one to beat. Sandown and ashwood would off been a good game. You would think they will fight out for 2nd. Caufield bit disappointing effort against morrabin but it might say more about moorabin than caufield. Good win by dandy they must have picked up a lot as there were a few new names in there best, did anyone see that game and how did Hallam look.

This week caufield v dandy will be interesting and Ashwood v Hallam will be one to whatch to see how Ashwood respond.

nice post mate good luck for the year :)

Round 2 Tips:

My round one tipping wasn't that flash so hopefully an improvement this week. Might be wise for others to tip the opposite of my picks!

Dandenong v Caulfield (Caulfield by 3pts)
Ashwood v Hallam (Ashwood by 36pts)
Doveton v Sandown (Sandown by 16pts)
Mt Waverley vv Endeavour Hills (Mt Waverly by 42pts)
Moorabbin V Lyndale (Moorabbin by 29 pts)

Good luck to all!

A big congratulations to Mount Waverley who are finally going to see Division 2 action next year after the SFL decided that both sides that make the Grand Final will be promoted.

Or will they now choke in the prelim year after year?

Dandenong v Caulfield - Either team under 15 pts

Ashwood v Hallam - Ashwood over 15.5

Doveton v Sandown - Sandown over 15.5

Mount Waverley v E. Hills - Mount Waverley over 39.5

Moorabbin v Lyndale - Moorabbin to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back