SFL Division 3 - 2013

Who will take out the 2013 Divison 3 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With pre season starting very soon for most clubs, can anyone comment on any new arrivals for their club? I heard that Sandown's list won't change much.

Black Rock is into its 3rd week and had 35 turn up on the first night. Word is they are about to name a massive recruiting coup....

Surely you jest,having Div 3 sides start ahead of Div 1 sides is madness,it's in general an amateur sport no one gets paid,to commit to 5-6 weeks of pre christmas just isn't on i'll rock up in Jan.

I think its pretty normal for most clubs to start pre-season in Nov, regardless of standard.

I think its pretty normal for most clubs to start pre-season in Nov, regardless of standard.

Some clubs starting before AFL clubs in my opinion isn't justified. This trend will eventually change when the local clubs see AFL teams start later in the future (if the AFLPA have their way).
Clubs are now effectively preseason training for the same amount of weeks as a home and away season Just makes the year very long

Some clubs starting before AFL clubs in my opinion isn't justified. This trend will eventually change when the local clubs see AFL teams start later in the future (if the AFLPA have their way).
Clubs are now effectively preseason training for the same amount of weeks as a home and away season Just makes the year very long

i'm at south yarra and we started 2 weeks ago as well...after 2 "late-ish" starts in the past 2 years, it had to happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in my 400yrs of footy i've ever started that early once before...it's probably fair to say that you can assume all div 1 and most of div 2 players do their own thing from oct onwards anyway so the need to start early might not be there

Surely you jest,having Div 3 sides start ahead of Div 1 sides is madness,it's in general an amateur sport no one gets paid,to commit to 5-6 weeks of pre christmas just isn't on i'll rock up in Jan.
good luck to you but with attitudes like that from the players thats why clubs will stay in third div .
the fittness work put in the pre season before christmas is the base for your fittness that will help in the season proper.

Back