SFL Division 3 - 2013

Who will take out the 2013 Divison 3 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To me it looked as though it was Cossi who ran through the mark, obviously he was caught up in the excitement of the game. Scoreboard attendents were wrong all day which does not help the players at all but both benches knew what the final result was. Congrats to Mount who were able to kick a couple of vital goals into the wind.
It was a fantastic game of div 3 footy to be honest and one of Lyndales best performances for the year.

Lyndale defiantly looked the better team on the day! Looked like a few costly disapline acts cost them in the last qrt
Will be an interesting last round! Great to see that it comes to the last round to finalise the top 5 positions

Lyndale defiantly looked the better team on the day! Looked like a few costly disapline acts cost them in the last qrt
Will be an interesting last round! Great to see that it comes to the last round to finalise the top 5 positions

I think that Ashwood will come out breathing fire after being made to look very ordinary against Black Rock. I heard that there was a severe injury in that game that required the game to be stopped for 20 minutes and an ambulance called. Can anyone from Ashwood or black rock confirm?

Anyone want to take a pre-finals stab on who will be contesting the grand finals this year in both seniors and reserves?

Anyone want to take a pre-finals stab on who will be contesting the grand finals this year in both seniors and reserves?
Doveton and Mount, they have players filtering back from injury should be near on full strength either this week or 1st week of finals.

Doveton and Carrum should play off in the GF.

My honest opinion (as bias as it may sound) is also Doveton and Carrum in Seniors and reserves.

2nd preference though to help me sound less bias would be Doveton v Dandenong in the 1sts and Sandown v Doveton in the 2nds

To be fair though, if Lyndale were the better team they would have lead for more than a whole 3 minutes throughout the game.

As for no #23 running by the crowd giving everyone the finger after he thought he had kicked the winner - LOLZ.

I notice it hasn't been mentioned that no#23 elbowed a Mount player in the face after the game, when said Mount player went over to shake his hand. What a pathetic and weak act that was. Which was surprising since he had kept himself in check throughout the game... I hope he got reported though.

To be fair though, if Lyndale were the better team they would have lead for more than a whole 3 minutes throughout the game.

As for no #23 running by the crowd giving everyone the finger after he thought he had kicked the winner - LOLZ.

I notice it hasn't been mentioned that no#23 elbowed a Mount player in the face after the game, when said Mount player went over to shake his hand. What a pathetic and weak act that was. Which was surprising since he had kept himself in check throughout the game... I hope he got reported though.

I thought it was just us, but it appears Lyndale lose their cool pretty quickly against others as well.

Good effort by #23 Shannon Deszcz who happens to be the Lyndale captain! Haha

Was at the game and saw no confrontation or push and shove after the game, looked like everyone was just waiting for the goal umpires confirmation!
Looked on the SFL page and no report so couldn't have been as serious as you say?

Any news on the games this week. Any big outs. I saw Atkin was back at Dandy and Dalton did not play on the weekend. Who are going to be the winners this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitch was a big in for the Lions for teh sandown game. He kicked 5 against Ashwood last week so i would say he has found his feet

Seniors
Dandenong v Carrum - Carrum by 2 goals
Mt Waverley v Ashwood - Mt Waverley by 5 goals

Reserves
Doveton v Dandenong - Doveton by 6 goals
Carrum v Ashwood - Carrum by 5 goals

How many
Fitch was a big in for the Lions for teh sandown game. He kicked 5 against Ashwood last week so i would say he has found his feet

Seniors
Dandenong v Carrum - Carrum by 2 goals
Mt Waverley v Ashwood - Mt Waverley by 5 goals

Reserves
Doveton v Dandenong - Doveton by 6 goals
Carrum v Ashwood - Carrum by 5 goals

How many games has Fitcher played this year?

Anyone want to have a crack at a team of the year???

There's names that obviously have to be picked like

Kumetaitis (Lyndale)
Dye (Doveton)
Samadi (Doveton)
Gough (Mt Waverley)
D. Atkin (Dandenong)
Dewar (Black Rock)

That's mainly the teams and players that I have seen this year. Can anyone else throw some names in?

Fitch has missed about 6-7 games this season, mostly form going on holidays mid season.

My additions to team of the year

Graves (Carrum)
Wineburg (Ashwood)
Toan (Sandown)

Great effort by CPL getting up after losing 2 players by 5 minutes into the 2nd 1/4.

pretty gutsy win from the boys with 2 down.

Lots of respect to who i believe was the Dandenong president who, even before he spoke to his own team, walked into our rooms right after we had finished singing the song to congratulate us for his efforts to get our footy club up and running again and pay his condolences to Barnesy after he lost a family member this week and

Apparently he and Barnesy have been mates for 40+ years and was just as hurt to hear of his lose as the rest of us.

Back