SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chance to be first with a post.
Who will Irymple score as coach for 2011.
It should be a popular gig with a young side on the up.
The swallows could add to the side with the big local bloke that there chasing.

Cant give you much more than that. Im pretty sure there not after the local, whoever he may be as a coach just a player.
They had an add in the paper saturday maybe they haven't got anyone in mind as yet.

Cant give you much more than that. Im pretty sure there not after the local, whoever he may be as a coach just a player.
They had an add in the paper saturday maybe they haven't got anyone in mind as yet.

I'll spoil the guessing game.
Jayben McManus is back in town or on his way back and they are having a massive crack at trying to tempt him not to go back to the Tigers.
Some real uncertainty at Tigerland still with no coach and no players prepared to commit without a coach. I suppose it's hard for the swallows to get him to commit without a coach as well.

A chance to be first with a post.
Who will Irymple score as coach for 2011.
It should be a popular gig with a young side on the up.
The swallows could add to the side with the big local bloke that there chasing.

With big D considering not playing and no coach could fall away from the pack. Heard byrnes to do the job but he was told he would have to give up the one thing he loves, drinking:eek:

With big D considering not playing and no coach could fall away from the pack. Heard byrnes to do the job but he was told he would have to give up the one thing he loves, drinking:eek:

Any weight in connick was keen to coach irymple, irymple said no thanks looking for a playing coach, connick now to coach red cliffs

Eaton to move back to the area and coach Irymple. Delray is this confirmed yet???

Michael"THE SOOK" Hickey to Bambill is this confirmed yet? Was at a Imps function and they will give him as many clearance forms as possible...

Eaton to move back to the area and coach Irymple. Delray is this confirmed yet???

Michael"THE SOOK" Hickey to Bambill is this confirmed yet? Was at a Imps function and they will give him as many clearance forms as possible...

where did you hear this doughnuts? story in paper months back had eaton signing on as asst coach with lavington where he played this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COME TO THE CALOUNDRA PANTHERS ON THE SUNSHINE COAST!! - POSITIONS VACANT (PREMIERS 2010)

Local, QLD or Interstate Players!! - Move to sunny Coast!!! Jobs, housing assistance available! - for more information please private message me.

I heard he didn't really want to go again.
Connick would be a great fit for them and i could see him bringing the club back together, great leader and also would add some talent. I'm sure he could help with recruiting also.

Couldn't commit to the time and effort required Skeet. Happily retired.

This is early but ladder predictions for 2011:

Robinvale
Wentworth
Irymple
South Mildura
Mildura
Imperials
Merbein
Red Cliffs

Come on boys its quite on here, who are the new recruits to town?? Delray whats happening at swallow land??

bit hard to project ladder without word on irymple, rc etc..but here goes

rvale
iry
wenty
imps
mild
sth
merb
rc

dont see much changing this year unless some big names come to teams

Clear up on Irymple......

Eaton has not moved back and is not confirmed as coach.

Applications close on the 19/11/2010

Wouldnt be to long after that when the coach will be known.

This is early but ladder predictions for 2011:

Robinvale
Wentworth
Irymple
South Mildura
Mildura
Imperials
Merbein
Red Cliffs

Come on boys its quite on here, who are the new recruits to town?? Delray whats happening at swallow land??

if robinvale dont lose to many its probably theirs again. no juniors though
not sure about wenty, clay is the key. might need two or three of him
irymple are very good with good youngsters, who will coach important.
sth, not for mine.
mildura will rely heavily on 20/30/40 game players to really step up
imps. well they are imps dont discount. might depend on the hards clan.
merbein. will they handle new coaches discipline and work ethics, not sure. reasonable youth
r/c. problems. long way to go. nothing coming through.

James Watt and Darcy Gordon have signed with Port Adelaide Magpies

Watt will be a big loss for the roos after a stellar year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back