Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
WHispers Brighton is leaving the competition?

PLayer/Coaching movements for Season 2012?

Early predictions all post here

Also heard the rumours about Brighton going the SAAFL. As much as I hate them I use to love playing against them and beating them.

Most hated club surely, if the parents of the juniors are complaining about driving to HAckam and Aldinga to play trying driving to Eas far north as Elizabith and Wakefield:eek:

Most hated club surely, if the parents of the juniors are complaining about driving to HAckam and Aldinga to play trying driving to Eas far north as Elizabith and Wakefield:eek:
Yeh definatly. Haha that give them a bit of a shock.

If they do end up moving there will be one less real competitor across all grades. Will be losing the defending A & B grade and the 14's & 16's Sunday league Premiers.

Ahhwell just that bit easier for Morphies next year :p

Yer but them and Cove being in the "2's Sunday comp has always been a joke, there should be something against playing college lads, makes it Cove V Brighton V the rest

And i think if they leave it would make it a ot easier for the club that Brighton beat in the A's and B's Prelim

Falcons could be a possibility of going 18's (same comp that they won the 16's and the 14's 4 years ago) B's (Came very close crippled with injury) A's (young side that hasn't lost any? Mentioned as the next Morphetvale

Yeh I agree 100% with Brighton and Cove stacking there side with college lads. That said I played in the Sunday comp 4 or 5 years ago (before BDOS were in it) and we made it to the GF against Valleys. The other two teams were Cove and Shoees.

Yeh I see what your saying but it also means theres 2 or 3 less games during the season where the top teams are competitive, playing for ladder position and out for blood.

Yeh our 18's got their sh!t together at the business end of the season and managed to come away with the goods. I think alot of them will be moving up to senior footy next year I dunno how thats gonna go. I think our B's & A's will be on par with this years performance.

Yer played in 2's comp last year a bit and mostof the year before that for Valleys

It was always Cove V Brighton and then the other 4 clubs would fight it out for "best genuine" twos team

rumour has it Damien Sugg has left Happy Valley to go to Ironbank for the 2012 season

Brighton has stayed in the comp

Has anyone not started their pre season yet?

All matters in life having a broad perspective so we will be remind all aspects so having a best impression in life and be conscious all matters in life so we will be determine all issues.

hi im trying to find out where ex afl players go after they are off afl list . so im looking to know if any ex afl listed or rookie players are playing in your competition? hopefully someone can help me

You don't have a PM function ex afl players, so its a bit difficult to forward any info to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If brighton left sfl to join saafl would they be competing in div 1. I know they are a strong club but I am not sure how they stack up with the likes of henley, goodwood etc. Their defection whether it be next year or ever would not be good for sfl. Sure my local team the emus might find a few more trophies in the cabinet as a result, but the competition as a whole would be worse off in the long run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back