SFNL Div 1 2018

Who wins the 2018 SFNL Div 1 premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambrose signs with murumbeena and another doggie following plus spencer back at port while cathcart talks to vafa clubs. What is next at the kennel? Meanwhile mordi recruit 3 more guns into their salary cap..,,,!

Ambrose signs with murumbeena and another doggie following plus spencer back at port while cathcart talks to vafa clubs. What is next at the kennel? Meanwhile mordi recruit 3 more guns into their salary cap..,,,!

Next is the recruitment of big Boothy (6ft11). Plays Ruck/FF.

Spencer has St Pauls as his fall back club and with no development league, it's a big chance he will still be playing at the Kennel.

Ambrose is confirmed and I'm assuming the by "another doggie" you're referring to me, which is hardly a handy pickup ;)

Cathcart has a cousin playing at Beaumaris but from all accounts is staying put at St Pauls

Not sure which particular guns you are referring to but several of the new Mordi players are transferring simply to play with some mates from their VAFA days. Mordi not known for paying overs and they could all get much more elsewhere.

While on payments I heard that Mordi knocked back some Noble Park lads who were shopping themselves around they could not/would not pay anywhere near what they were asking.

Not sure which particular guns you are referring to but several of the new Mordi players are transferring simply to play with some mates from their VAFA days. Mordi not known for paying overs and they could all get much more elsewhere.

While on payments I heard that Mordi knocked back some Noble Park lads who were shopping themselves around they could not/would not pay anywhere near what they were asking.
They wanted the coaching gig..

Yep that’s what I heard. And the players said to be accompanying the prospective coach came with a very hefty price tag which was politely declined!
Yeah we got more out of browny at half the price (don’t quote me) and he was bringing more a heap more players

Typical EFL.

Cathcart off to Port Colts , BIG COIN

Dingoes still the team to beat , lost 1 , few back and recruited a couple of handy ones
Runs on the board , they get it done when it matters .

You heard it here Billy The Lid

Nice work Dr. Word was he was looking to play a higher standard and had sought out a few VAFA Premier clubs but never thought he would be lining up against his old mob. Major coup for Ports Colts but I remain a touch sceptical until I see it on the clearance pages.

Seems a bit going on at the doggies. Ambrose and Cathcart heart and soul types with strong family links to the club. They are last blokes I expected to leave. His old man and uncles will disown him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Heidelberg Football Club participating in Division 1 of the Northern Football League is looking to play a practice match on Saturday April 7 for our U/19s, Development & Senior teams.
Our ground located at Shelley Reserve, Heidelberg Heights is available on the day or we are open to a visit to your club.
For further details please contact John McDonald on 0414 262 832

Looks like the SFNL has quietly dropped the preseason comp they hyped so much last year. Anyone care? Or does it just make a long season too long?

Probably didn’t get enough of a buy in from clubs
I think it has more to do with Grounds. Not sure what other teams have planned for Praccy Games but the Kingston Council and Dandenong Council aren't assisting with ground availability due to Cricket Finals.

I think it has more to do with Grounds. Not sure what other teams have planned for Praccy Games but the Kingston Council and Dandenong Council aren't assisting with ground availability due to Cricket Finals.
It was more the div 3 clubs interested in playing? How many div 1 clubs took part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back