SFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone think narre warren would jump ship as well.
Heard they are keen on eastern and been told they will get in the next season or one after great get if cranny do come in strong well Run club for years and just like Doveton good ground and facilities

Heard they are keen on eastern and been told they will get in the next season or one after great get if cranny do come in strong well Run club for years and just like Doveton good ground and facilities
SFNL Division 1 could be interesting if Narre Warren did join with Cranbourne in Division 1 might get the following clubs like St.Kilda City,Dingley,Cheltenham and Port Colts thinking it won’t so easy now.
The the down side is clubs like Springvale who is coming up will struggle and with Oakleigh District gone and Highett dropping down to Division 2 who else could drop from Division 1 to make it even with 3 new teams coming in to Division 1.
Then with Doveton starting in Division 2 how long before there in Division 1.
Overall the standard of football in the SNFL will improve which will be great to see.

SFNL Division 1 could be interesting if Narre Warren did join with Cranbourne in Division 1 might get the following clubs like St.Kilda City,Dingley,Cheltenham and Port Colts thinking it won’t so easy now.
The the down side is clubs like Springvale who is coming up will struggle and with Oakleigh District gone and Highett dropping down to Division 2 who else could drop from Division 1 to make it even with 3 new teams coming in to Division 1.
Overall the standard of football in the SNFL will improve which will be great to see.
I don’t think Springvale would struggle, they’ve signed some good players

Absolutely agree it would only make the league stronger

Will ask the Prez next time i see him and confirm or deny for you.

I don’t think Springvale would struggle, they’ve signed some good players

What you have to remember with suburban footy is that it just that SUBURBan footy.
The advantage we have over the VAFA is that footy remains local .
If players have to start travelling long distances then comps will weaken in attractiveness.
AFL VIC should grow some balls and fix these big F.%# UPS they have created

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I believe Narre have some tricky decisions to make because they’re combined football / netball. Were they to enter the Southern or Eastern they wouldn’t have netball. The netballers get as much say in what the club does as the footballers I believe.

Narre will go into eastern in div 1.
Netball will stay in outer east.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I believe Narre have some tricky decisions to make because they’re combined football / netball. Were they to enter the Southern or Eastern they wouldn’t have netball. The netballers get as much say in what the club does as the footballers I believe.
After chatting with the Prez, Narre will not be moving leagues, quite happy as a club where they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back