Who will take out the flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Columbian

Debutant
Feb 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nothing like starting fresh, with all clubs looking to get back into the swing of things, it looks like it could be an interesting 2016

Keysborough for mine
I'm sure they'll be looking to amends for their 2015 season, certainly looked the goods until injuries got the better of them, Chelsea heights should be fairly strong if they're able to hold onto their list and add some more to it, should be good viewing when clearances open up and we can see who has picked up what.

Last edited:

Look out for Chelsea Heights & Port Colts...

Keysie, Caulfield & Murrumbeena to round out the top 5 for me.

It's probably going to be a year in Div 2 where the top 6 could be seperated by one or two games. Predict a ladder at your peril

Look out for Chelsea Heights & Port Colts...

Keysie, Caulfield & Murrumbeena to round out the top 5 for me.
Have Chelsea heights recruited well?? Obviously still very early so it's going to be pretty hard to predict, don't know if it will be easy for port to attract players to their club from anywhere further than port melbourne play in this league, will these blokes want to be travelling from port melbourne and further all the way down to Skye or Chelsea heights? It's a good 45-60 minute drive.

Have Chelsea heights recruited well?? Obviously still very early so it's going to be pretty hard to predict, don't know if it will be easy for port to attract players to their club from anywhere further than port melbourne play in this league, will these blokes want to be travelling from port melbourne and further all the way down to Skye or Chelsea heights? It's a good 45-60 minute drive.

They have to travel distances regardless of the league that they play in! St. Kilda City have the same issues.

Keysborough Premiers

Day light 2nd

They have to travel distances regardless of the league that they play in! St. Kilda City have the same issues.

Keysborough Premiers

Day light 2nd

Keysborough Premiers

Day light 2nd
I would imagine they wouldn't be travelling an hour to play against any team in the wrfl

Has Hampton named a coach? Genuine question as I know Lockwood went to East Malvern and I haven't heard anything as to his replacement

I would imagine they wouldn't be travelling an hour to play against any team in the wrfl
Its the same travelling distance as WRFL Werribee being the furthest so were in the same boat maybe just a better view
I hear that Keysie have some serious injuries to their better players?
Colts have started training and had a good response The place has a buzz to it its going to be an exciting year down at Murphy's reserve Looking forward to the challenge in 2016
What did the leading goal kicker kick this year? And is the Comp medalist still in the division?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already? Haha
Div 2 most likely at Cheltenham like most years
anyone know if Linton st will be ready for finals or grand final for div 1 next year?? You'd think if it was ready then div 2 would head to Springvale for their finals series or grand final.

Aware of that Parkf00ty good to see Port Colts thinking finals. Should make it for sure.
Although you'll find that div 2 in years gone by is the closest of the 3 divisions where 1st through to 6th has been only seperated by 2 games come finals
Welcome aboard
Cheers mate were looking forward to it Whats the umpiring like? I hear you guys have a 3 card system too hows the going?

Cheers mate were looking forward to it Whats the umpiring like? I hear you guys have a 3 card system too hows the going?
Umpiring is not something I would or could do and I won't bag them. I haven't seen a lot of cards get pulled out in the last couple so it's working well, I guess

Back