SFNL div 2 - 2016

Who will take out the flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey boys - is Barry Dearing still playing for Caulfield?

Geez Caulfield gave CH are decent touch up. Port Colts have played 2 games in 4 weeks and as good as they have been all year, you have to wonder whether the time off is going to hurt them. If they do get over Caulfield, they get another break. Interesting times.

Who wins tomorrow boys Colts or Bears? Will the rain play a part
Colts V Skye in the two there 1 all for the year This is a neutral venue will be a great game i think

Go Colts

Colts far too good. Chelsea Heights are looking ominous. If they can get over Caulfield then it could be an interesting GF. Port Colts have had an exceptional season, and they should be proud of their performance. Hopefully the club has recovered from last season's issues.

Colts far too good. Chelsea Heights are looking ominous. If they can get over Caulfield then it could be an interesting GF. Port Colts have had an exceptional season, and they should be proud of their performance. Hopefully the club has recovered from last season's issues.

What were last season's issues? They are too strong for mine and will win the GF comfortably

What were last season's issues? They are too strong for mine and will win the GF comfortably
No real issues last year A few injuries and some players left to play a higher grade. But with going to SFL and some ex and new players wanting to be part of a new era we have been lucky enough to be in the situation we are in
It hasn't been easy and we've had our injuries this year and blokes going away mid season but with a strong 2s side we've come thru and looking to finish off strong next week.
Although the boys know nothing is given.

I hope the centre at Cheltenham is better last week it was rock hard and slippery we had a few injuries from it. I heard they had covers on it all week. I understand you don't want a mud pile, but some watering would make it a better surface.
If this rain keeps up i wonder where everyone will stand for the games over the next weeks. Theres not much cover at Jack Barker Oval under the Pavilion

Congratulations to Caulfield on making the Grand Final. They made a tough call a few years ago and put their hand up to come back to Div 2 while all the other Div 3 clubs ran for cover. All the doomsayers predicted their demise in Div 2. A hard working committee ensured Caulfield went from strength to strength, and now they have too quickly get over the celebrations and focus on taking on their nemesis in 2016 in Port Colts. They have their work cut out.

Congratulations to Caulfield on making the Grand Final. They made a tough call a few years ago and put their hand up to come back to Div 2 while all the other Div 3 clubs ran for cover. All the doomsayers predicted their demise in Div 2. A hard working committee ensured Caulfield went from strength to strength, and now they have too quickly get over the celebrations and focus on taking on their nemesis in 2016 in Port Colts. They have their work cut out.

A great effort from the Bears and Steve Kidd.

Colts to win by 7 goals.

Any news on any of the vacant coaching positions?
I've heard Murrumbeena have landed a good coach and Hampton Hammers are interested in chatting to a young playing coach they approached last year but he ended up having a year off and traveled. There Keen to get him over the line this year as he is a star from the EFL.

Back