SFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is why you dock them 16 points before the season starts. They may still win the flag, but it will be very hard work. You cannot continue to reward mediocrity.

I really hope the league promote them to Div 1 like any normal season.
By keeping them down, you open yourself to all sorts of issues in future years with promotion/relegation.

Good to see Benna sticking with coach. He needs to promote all those not so young club players that have stuck thick and were Grand finalist (reserves) this year. He needs to move on the geriatrics that came with him years ago (James, Stewart, Ambrose, Lewis and even Kitchen to name a few). Look for running type players like Springy and Keysie had this year. (I didn't see Doveton play). Hope Doveton recruit well as they will be eaten alive in Div 1.

Yeh those recruits over the last couple of years have been no good for Murrumbeena, 2 straight GF's then they recruit old blokes like Marasco Lewis James and Bruno very strange

Springy and Keysie have some good recruits on the way. Benna need to up the ante I would think.
Add Oakleigh Dists to mix as well, should be a great Div 2 next season.

Yeh those recruits over the last couple of years have been no good for Murrumbeena, 2 straight GF's then they recruit old blokes like Marasco Lewis James and Bruno very strange
Only Lewis and maybe Ambrose contributed regularly, rest more of a negative than a positive. What happened to Wilson he was a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Lewis and maybe Ambrose contributed regularly, rest more of a negative than a positive. What happened to Wilson he was a gun.

Ambrose is good but Lewis has always been a spud!! Wilson not sure what happened to him but he was really good in his first year, have a feeling he might of been the one recruiting his mates across to Murrumbeena.

redbacks can't be forgotten either......
Any recruiting news from HP Sratsky?
They’ll be in the finals mix for sure but a bit off the top 2 or 3 unless they add some class I reckon.
Based on last year I reckon The Hammers will be a finals threat as well.
Div 2 looking very entertaining

isn’t the money man and the reason beena have got so many recruits through the door over the last few years best mates with the former president? interesting decision if true....

Any recruiting news from HP Sratsky?
They’ll be in the finals mix for sure but a bit off the top 2 or 3 unless they add some class I reckon.
Based on last year I reckon The Hammers will be a finals threat as well.
Div 2 looking very entertaining

pickles henry back playing again I hear so he'll be handy. pretty sure they've kept most of if not all of the list and will no doubt be looking to top up in certain areas. without knowing for sure i'd be confident in saying they'll snare at least 5-6 new additions. they certainly aren't going to be looking at just making up the numbers. really pushing for an under 19's side too in the near future which should help things moving forward.....

pickles henry back playing again I hear so he'll be handy. pretty sure they've kept most of if not all of the list and will no doubt be looking to top up in certain areas. without knowing for sure i'd be confident in saying they'll snare at least 5-6 new additions. they certainly aren't going to be looking at just making up the numbers. really pushing for an under 19's side too in the near future which should help things moving forward.....
They have already lost 2 of there best players in Pearson and boudoloh and not going to be easy for pickles to get back to the player he’s was after have a year of at his age still be handy player to have if he can stay injury free they need to recruit really well to match it with Keysborough Springvale and Beena especially the ins those 3 clubs seem to be getting in some really good players

Ambrose is good but Lewis has always been a spud!! Wilson not sure what happened to him but he was really good in his first year, have a feeling he might of been the one recruiting his mates across to Murrumbeena.

Pretty happy with 2 x Div 1 flags. Glad they could carry a spud like me....

Wilson is a gun, age caught up but still got plenty of it in his last season and then finally hung the boots up and now trying his hand at coaching (Dingley Reserves coach for next season).

Good luck to all teams for 2020 should be a cracker

Last edited:
Pretty happy with 2 x Div 1 flags. Glad they could carry a spud like me....

Wilson is a gun, age caught up but still got plenty of it in his last season and then finally hung the boots up and now trying his hand at coaching (Dingley Reserves coach for next season).

Good luck to all teams for 2020 should be a cracker

Plenty of spuds have won flags...

Plenty of spuds have won flags...

Doesn't really phase me mate, i'm out here at 34 years old still enjoying playing a game I love but all good people have their own opinions just a shame they hide behind a keyboard and an alias. If you play, good luck for next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back