SFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheltenham Football Club is looking for a practice game on the weekend of the 20th March. We can provide a venue Friday night under lights, otherwise must play away. Please contact Des Ryan 0417 327 059

Hear lots of unrest at the Benna Arena. Those fringe players and those not on 2 years contract are out. Heading to Thorpdale, Fish creek etc. Not the best for a team looking to get to Div 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hear lots of unrest at the Benna Arena. Those fringe players and those not on 2 years contract are out. Heading to Thorpdale, Fish creek etc. Not the best for a team looking to get to Div 1.

Double the outs than the ins at this stage... Senior side will still be top 3 but the depth of the 2s which have made two grand finals may struggle...

Any chat in this forumn?

whats the ladder gonna look like from Springy down?

Hampton Park have practice matches vs Koo Wee Rup 14/03 and Dingley 21/03 ( both at HP )

I'll have a better idea after them, but as of now I'm thinking Hampton Park on top with Springvale 2nd and daylight 3rd....

Last edited:

Nevertheless, some handy pick ups with Lawford and Hogga coming across from Bentleigh.

When's the praccy game against the dogs GT? You'd be looking forward to rewinding the clock?

Lawford is a good player, but he is no fish out the water in div 1 (If they were to go up), just an above average. He won’t make the difference at Beena. I hope they aren’t expecting him to be the answer to their outs.

Lawford is a good player, but he is no fish out the water in div 1 (If they were to go up), just an above average. He won’t make the difference at Beena. I hope they aren’t expecting him to be the answer to their outs.
Not a bad above average player with 2 senior B&fs couple of premierships as well as a league B&F. Wish I could fill my team with players like that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back