SFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

tigertime1111

Rookie
Nov 9, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Any news on Skye? They looked to be the next big thing 3-4 years ago, and then nose dived.
They let araon pacey go when he wanted to coach. He seemed to be the heartbeat of the joint from the outside looking in. His now coaching tyabb who are shaping up well for this season.

tigertime1111

Rookie
Nov 9, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Not very busy on here. Time for some pre-season tips.

after looking at some pages on Facebook, both caulfield and Chelsea heights seem to have recruited really well. Beena have got some decent guys in but have lost a lot of core/depth players, they’d wanna get some work done early because I can see them dropping off when grind kicks in at the start of July. Hearing nothing out of keysey other then Bryan retiring, he leaves a massive hole and when he didn’t play in previous years they’d come right back to the pack...

my top 5!
Springy
Caulfield
Beena
CH
Keysey/hampton

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC

after looking at some pages on Facebook, both caulfield and Chelsea heights seem to have recruited really well. Beena have got some decent guys in but have lost a lot of core/depth players, they’d wanna get some work done early because I can see them dropping off when grind kicks in at the start of July. Hearing nothing out of keysey other then Bryan retiring, he leaves a massive hole and when he didn’t play in previous years they’d come right back to the pack...

my top 5!
Springy
Caulfield
Beena
CH
Keysey/hampton
No love for East Briiighton

Sratsky

Senior List
Sep 7, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda

my top 5!
Springy
Caulfield
Beena
CH
Keysey/hampton

Definitely biased but Redbacks and Demons to finish at the top for me..... then maybe Keysie and Beena.

Warnabeach

Debutant
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Those colours came from the field ambulance at Gallipoli, where some original members of the club were.

Ah the old chestnut you have been rolling out Bedford. Even come across VAFA thread to have a cry. People have an opinion and you drag out the old patriotic emotion crap as usual . End of day, The colours are a shocker, let people say it if they want.

Farkstick

Draftee
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Springy and Beena grand final this year. I think the coaching staff will manage the lack of depth at Beena with a lightened training load through the slog months. Should keep them fresh enough to finish over the top at the pointy end. Chelsea Heights to have a decent crack but just fall short.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Ah the old chestnut you have been rolling out Bedford. Even come across VAFA thread to have a cry. People have an opinion and you drag out the old patriotic emotion crap as usual . End of day, The colours are a shocker, let people say it if they want.
They did champ , just giving the reason for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back