SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Blah Blah Blah

You are missing the point.

Sandown and Dandenong + all other sides in this area have been HARD WORKING and LOYAL (unlike Hampton Hacks) to the SFNL and for the league, board and officials to walk away from their clear edict "WE ARE MORE INTENT ON ENSURING THE VIABILTY OF OUR CURRENT CLUBS BEFORE WE ALLOW ANY NEW CLUBS IN" is an absolute joke. With no information or survey results tabled I believe a few clubs will vent their thoughts at the Presentation Night and AGM. This has been very poorly handled by the league. It has been a rushed decision with not consultation but more importantly respect to the clubs who are going to be effected. I have a feeling there maybe a coup at the AGM with a new board coming in on this.
Hilarious post , have you calmed down yet ?

You’ll probably find H/P will make more money if they start winning which from what I’m hearing they most definitely will , winning games means supporters comeback and buy memberships etc etc

You’ll probably find H/P will make more money if they start winning which from what I’m hearing they most definitely will , winning games means supporters comeback and buy memberships etc etc
Correct Delegate, If HP can get it together onfield and manage to hold on to most of their recruits for just couple of years, then the success will also come off field. They have quite a large following and the revenue generated from the bar and memberships will hold them in good stead to make a push for Division 1.

Correct Delegate, If HP can get it together onfield and manage to hold on to most of their recruits for just couple of years, then the success will also come off field. They have quite a large following and the revenue generated from the bar and memberships will hold them in good stead to make a push for Division 1.
Pretty sure that's what The Delegate just said!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back