SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol

I hope they are as I no who you are my point is that they will have to some how find the $ from somewhere to pay him

Who robbo? They already signed him? Surely they worked it out. My name gives it away haha
Are you not there next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utter rubbish!
Clearances are closed currently, and the team losing players has no control over their clearances being listed. It is up to the players new club to process a clearance before it appears on the SFL website.

Okay Mr Smarty pants, how about you go have a look at dovetons clearances where it says "Clearances are not currently being shown."

Then for example have a look at Lyndale's

Here ill help you with the links

Doveton eagles football club clearances.
http://websites.sportstg.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3909-47799-0-0&a=CLEAR

Lyndale football club clearances.
http://websites.sportstg.com/club_info.cgi?c=0-3909-47827-0-0&a=CLEAR

So my point is, why have they hidden their clearances publicly? I've had a look at pretty much all the other clubs that matter, and they are all available to see.

I sincerely hope the great Robbo is reading these posts.

'Robbo, come on down'

Today is the 17th January,2017 so mark this post down - Robbo will not play ONE Game in Div 3 this year.

Div 3 is not an environment for big egos and blokes thinking our backyard is s**t, which it is of course,that is why blokes like Phillips and Robbo come crashing down but unfortunately they actually wreck the clubs they attend.

Since Phillips gone, Sandown is stuffed and Robbo is going to do the same going from the last 20 posts.

Robbo, if you are listening mate, P OFF, our division does not need an egotistical broken down hack like you running around.

Pick up your guitar and go home.

So my point is, why have they hidden their clearances publicly? I've had a look at pretty much all the other clubs that matter, and they are all available to see.

Who gives a crap mate, the smart blokes only look at clearances a week out mate.

Put the lube away and comeback in 6-8 weeks time then excite yourself internally.

Who robbo? They already signed him? Surely they worked it out. My name gives it away haha
Are you not there next year?

No m8 I'm one that isn't happy about things that have been done there as well and they have signed Robbo but they will need to find the $ to pay him as they like most div 3 clubs haven't got it it's a gamble they have taken the name did help lol

No m8 I'm one that isn't happy about things that have been done there as well and they have signed Robbo but they will need to find the $ to pay him as they like most div 3 clubs haven't got it it's a gamble they have taken the name did help lol

I apologise for calling you a tosser, great points made lol

I apologise for calling you a tosser, great points made lol

Lol no problem all good that was the only thing that pissed me of all the best for the season as I'll be down to watch lyndale at times this year and we can have laugh and beer about it

Okay Mr Smarty pants, how about you go have a look at dovetons clearances where it says "Clearances are not currently being shown."

Then for example have a look at Lyndale's

Here ill help you with the links

Doveton eagles football club clearances.
http://websites.sportstg.com/club_info.cgi?c=1-3909-47799-0-0&a=CLEAR

Lyndale football club clearances.
http://websites.sportstg.com/club_info.cgi?c=0-3909-47827-0-0&a=CLEAR
Probably best to refer to the actual transfer page for the league, rather than a club website that probably isn't maintained properly.

http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-3909-0-0-0&a=CLEAR

I don't think there is anything underhanded in Doveton's website stating clearances aren't being shown as:
1. They are clearly available on the SFL website
2. It's unclear whether Doveton maintain their website
3. As previously stated, Doveton have no control over clearances for departing players. They are filed by the players new club.

It's probably best that you refrain from any future posting about topics you have absolutely no clue about, whether that be how clearances work or anything to do with Ashwood.

Probably best to refer to the actual transfer page for the league, rather than a club website that probably isn't maintained properly.

http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-3909-0-0-0&a=CLEAR

I don't think there is anything underhanded in Doveton's website stating clearances aren't being shown as:
1. They are clearly available on the SFL website
2. It's unclear whether Doveton maintain their website
3. As previously stated, Doveton have no control over clearances for departing players. They are filed by the players new club.

It's probably best that you refrain from any future posting about topics you have absolutely no clue about, whether that be how clearances work or anything to do with Ashwood.

At least his name isn't proud magpie lol

Doveton haven't submitted any transfers yet and have not as yet had any transfer requests lodged by other clubs.
I'm sure we aren't the only club that hasn't lodged any paperwork.

No particular reason for that. just didn't get to it when the transfer window was open early I guess.

We are looking forward to seeing Robbo play for the club though. Hopefully he brings some excitement on game days for our players, supporters and sponsors. That's what it's about

Last edited:
100% robbo would be on more than our whole club, that's the point I'm making

I would agree with that be the same as most clubs
Why not create an environment that people want to be a part of and are willing to not get paid to play
Or play for less than their worth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently members of the club are funding robbo?
Really well if they are happy to good on them but there's only one or two that could afford to id say and I no for sure one of them won't be as that's the only way the club could afford to pay Robbo unless someone there won Tattslotto and hasn't told anyone yet

Who says Robertson is getting paid truckloads, if at all??
I remember him playing for Monash Gryphons in 2013 and they wouldn't have had a brass razoo to give him.
Not everything is about big bucks boys and nor should it be, being Div 3

Good luck to Doveton, I hope the make a killing over the bar and canteen and whatever internal BS is going on just disappears

Who says Robertson is getting paid truckloads, if at all??
I remember him playing for Monash Gryphons in 2013 and they wouldn't have had a brass razoo to give him.
Not everything is about big bucks boys and nor should it be, being Div 3

Good luck to Doveton, I hope the make a killing over the bar and canteen and whatever internal BS is going on just disappears
Well allot of players have been asked to take pay cuts so unless they're getting a $20,000 theatre entertainment system then yes... he's getting paid plenty.::

Brett sweeting, this names been mentioned a few times... who's he playing for, is he any good... I thought he was an extremely average player from lyndale

image.jpeg

Tiggies1990, there's very little cash at Doveton in the first place. I can assure you no ones been asked to change anything. What garbage.

And we actually have just installed a 50k screen and outdoor speaker system at Power rd. Games will be shown live on the screen as they happen. Plenty of interest in sponsor ads for the screen as well, largely because of Robbo coming onboard.

I heard end hills may have an ex afl player joining them. Anyone else heard this?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back