SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone hear about the Lyndale intra club? Apparently a few blokes went the biff and there suppose to be teammates! I certainly hope the gravy rolls are worth a few broken ribs this season!!

Lyndhurst had an intra club during week maybe wrong club champ

Anyone hear about the Lyndale intra club? Apparently a few blokes went the biff and there suppose to be teammates! I certainly hope the gravy rolls are worth a few broken ribs this season!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We haven't had an intra club match at all? So who's your s**t source?
Played st Francis and we played well got up... they were pretty bad but we showed some promising signs

I heard the hillbillies got smacked by 10+ goals yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grabbed this post from BR previous coach which I think says it all.

Old Div3******champ was virtually shut down after this post but has raised his head again.

As a previous poster stated, with Webby walking out of the club after seeing the FIGJAMS running around and controlling the joint, the gates are open and they are on the loose on BF. EH president and committee are unable to stop them or recruit a coach so EH are on the way out unfortunately

Webby walked out because he can't coach, he didn't have what it takes to coach his own side in he's own right, goes' to show having higher levels of coaching certificate mean jack %hit when it comes down to the nitty gritty of coaching.

Are Doveton any chance of fielding a decent team and making a game of it tonight?
Surely the new coach would want to get a look at his full list before Rnd.1 against South Yarra who's coach, in an article on the SFNL website today, says 'picked up a few key players that we needed to pick up just to make the side stronger than last year.'

Just heard on the grape vine that Hampton Park will only field a reserve side in 2017 looks as though they will be in 3rd div in 2018,also know for a fact that Pakenham will only field a Senior side due to a lack of numbers take it to the bank.

Just heard on the grape vine that Hampton Park will only field a reserve side in 2017 looks as though they will be in 3rd div in 2018,also know for a fact that Pakenham will only field a Senior side due to a lack of numbers take it to the bank.

Having seen Hampton Park field 45+ blokes yesterday against dandy, thats a stretch....

Was 4 goals at most

it was 39 points after EH finished well in the last qtr. springy had 16 unavailable (7-8 from the senior squad). 19's and 2nds were also comfortable wins however it's fair to say that EH were quite undermanned in those 2 grades. I thought their 1's played ok but the margin probably not a true reflection on the game. I am biased tho I do admit......

it was 39 points after EH finished well in the last qtr. springy had 16 unavailable (7-8 from the senior squad). 19's and 2nds were also comfortable wins however it's fair to say that EH were quite undermanned in those 2 grades. I thought their 1's played ok but the margin probably not a true reflection on the game. I am biased tho I do admit......

Finally the truth I knew I was onto something haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back