SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

If they're paying him $4000-5000 for 5 or 6 games then good on them, so what.

Gents it isn't that much in todays terms. Either a sponsor could pickup the tab or they'd make that off the extra bar sales/canteen for him just being there

Some div 3 players are already on $4k for the year but just for 18 games. Let's put things into perspective

Good on Doveton I say

I don't think any div 3 player is on 4K mate over 200 a game I highly doubt it, but ur right good on em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think any div 3 player is on 4K mate over 200 a game I highly doubt it, but ur right good on em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's definitely a fair few on between 2-400
I reckon a coupk other doveton blokes are on a bit

Good to see the Pumas raiding Dovey players again, plenty of points accumulating.

Thought that recruiting quality people from other competitions would be a good thing? Lyndale will be fine in regards to points.

And Gary7 where did your club recruit Scott Dinsdale from?

Any other clubs picked anyone up? From all reports Doveton and Hallam are the teams to beat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought that recruiting quality people from other competitions would be a good thing? Lyndale will be fine in regards to points.

And Gary7 where did your club recruit Scott Dinsdale from?
Looks as though the Spingy Dist experiment has come to an end.......................................once again a fail for the puma's, how about try something different for a change.

Last time they got relegated they weren't great for two years. Have they recruited anyone?

Think they played finals after one year. Don't worry about the ground, what about the sardines room. Talk about getting close to ya mates when nuded up

Last edited:
That's a huge jump from SFL div3 to EDFL premier. However it's great to see them having a crack and really hope he goes well. What position does he play?

he's tiny - shorter then me if you can believe that - but he's shown he can handle big bodies and he's crafty around goals so maybe small forward swinging through the middle a bit I;d suggest but never seen a EDFL game in my life

If they're paying him $4000-5000 for 5 or 6 games then good on them, so what.

Gents it isn't that much in todays terms. Either a sponsor could pickup the tab or they'd make that off the extra bar sales/canteen for him just being there

Some div 3 players are already on $4k for the year but just for 18 games. Let's put things into perspective

Good on Doveton I say

we've got dovey first up i believe at home i believe so looking forward to a hanger off between him our own joey smith...my money's always on joey smith..plus we get to play on dovey's luscious ground in july

he's tiny - shorter then me if you can believe that - but he's shown he can handle big bodies and he's crafty around goals so maybe small forward swinging through the middle a bit I;d suggest but never seen a EDFL game in my life

Thanks mate. Good choice then as Pacco need a small type forward that likes kicking goals. I will keep an eye on him..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back