SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Blokes been living in a box for the last 10 years, plenty of criminals and crack heads at every club in the sfl bud

and when its spread across 6 clubs within a 15 k radius the effect destroys any chance of clubs managing this shite without folding.

That is laughable. If that dude is playing at doveton. I really don't want to play against thieves or criminals. It's a disgrace that Doveton have even allowed such an individual at their club. I guess they are probably all the same. Little thieves. Why would you do such a thing? His a ice junky as well. This is insane.

I really do hope doveton get humiliated. Clubs like them should have never been allowed back in the sfl. Racists and junkies. The sfl need to do something about this. Wow im speechless.

Please ignore this person everyone

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyway, On to a different topic.

Anyone else find it a bit hard to swallow the league letting Lyndhurst field a thirds side as a late entry to the competition this week?

After letting them take so many dandy players in the first place? I was told something like 25 players in two years have gone to Lyndhurst from dandy.

Something doesn't sit right with that for me, for some reason

After letting them take so many dandy players in the first place? I was told something like 25 players in two years have gone to Lyndhurst from dandy.
That was Dandenong's decision to clear them. They didn't have to, but there is no point being obstinate and holding onto players that won't play for you.

That was Dandenong's decision to clear them. They didn't have to, but there is no point being obstinate and holding onto players that won't play for you.
agree no point holding onto blokes who want out, but if the numbers are large at Lyndhurst and a few of those blokes aren't getting games they may consider their options again.

I don't really blame Lyndhurst, I just think it's been a pretty damaging blow for dandy.

Not sure what the answer is, with the new estates (and teams) popping up out that way and clubs in older areas on their knees a bit at the moment.

was two blokes going at it face to face. Clearly he threw and landed a couple of big punches.
Wasn't what anyone wants to see.
Rumour has it his evidence played a part in getting the Lyndale bloke acquitted at the tribunal.

We both know our man didn't get a shot in apart from the accidental elbow to start it all. Good on him for doing that, least he could do. Spoke to him after the match and he's not a bad guy at all, just a few poor choices recently

was two blokes going at it face to face. Clearly he threw and landed a couple of big punches.
Wasn't what anyone wants to see.
Rumour has it his evidence played a part in getting the Lyndale bloke acquitted at the tribunal.
Rumour has it that the lyndale player got off because the lyndale advocate brought his A game to the table!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it that the lyndale player got off because the lyndale advocate brought his A game to the table!!
Apparently the umpire reported the Lyndale bloke for striking and then said in the paperwork he didn't see any strike!
Should have been thrown out if that was the case, just like the other Doveton one was.

Apparently the umpire reported the Lyndale bloke for striking and then said in the paperwork he didn't see any strike!
Should have been thrown out if that was the case, just like the other Doveton one was.
What is it than??? Xavier's evidence or the umpires match report!
What got the lyndale player off?

What a ridiculous post.

A young guy did something very stupid well before he joined Doveton ( he was actually playing at a div 1 Sfl club).

Since then he has made several changes including finding work and is making an effort to better himself. We will welcome anyone who's making an effort and help where we can. Doesn't always work out but everyone deserves a chance.

For all you know being involved in a footy club might be what prevents him offending again.

I'm extremely proud of the work our club has done with many local kids that might have otherwise gone down a different path. If us and many other clubs didn't provide a welcoming environment to young people we'd have a much bigger problem than already exists in society.

It's one of the greatest benefits local sport can provide the community, particularly in perceived "struggling" suburbs like Doveton.

I can't speak of what the Eagles were like more than 5-6 years ago as I wasn't there, but I can tell you that in my time there I've met plenty of great people who have/are working hard and making a difference, just like most footy clubs.

They certainly don't deserve to be insulted by some peanut who has no idea what the reality is.

Nail. Head. As a resident in the area I love the effect that both Doveton clubs have on youths in the area

What's the reason you didn't hand over the video footage ????

A few interesting things from the weekend:

. Sth Yarra kicking 29 goals with Merchant only contributing 1 major. Huge effort from them, regardless of Sandown's struggles.
. Lightning leading by 21 at qtr time, 2 at 3qtr time before going down. Very impresssive from them. Can their defensive style take a big scalp before the end of the season?
. Black Rock knocking off the Pumas. Does it keep BR in the hunt? Why haven't Lyndale improved significantly after their successful recruiting?
. Hallam smacking the Eagles away. Regardless of injuries, 69 point loss with only 10 scoring shots is rough. Is Corrie Wilson still Dovetons's best player? Thomas and Ramsdale both played in the scoobies.
. An incredible 43 scoring shots by endeavour Hills. Are they the real deal?

Just a few bits and pieces to keep the footy-based conversation going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back