SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

We haven't got much at all... Look round our ground there's like 5 signs for sponsors...
people stick around cause they love the club and allot come down cause they have friends or family...
Doveton would have a bit and I reckon clubs like Hallam and Carrum with the massive amount of sponsors would have a fair bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People that keep saying I'm from EH, I rather chop both my legs than play for EH or support EH.

Everyone doubted me,when I called it from the start of the season that we were going to win the premiership and what happened? Exactly What I said chumps.

We decided to go back up to div 3 just to prove it wasn't a fluke and go into 2018 and win that also

People that keep saying I'm from EH, I rather chop both my legs than play for EH or support EH.

Everyone doubted me,when I called it from the start of the season that we were going to win the premiership and what happened? Exactly What I said chumps.

We decided to go back up to div 3 just to prove it wasn't a fluke and go into 2018 and win that also

Back up to div 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong rumours that the new recruits from Doveton have gone back. Lyndale the flogs spoke to early. I think they've also lost a few from the current squad.

My top 5 based on rumours and grape vine. In order of position.

1. Ashwood
2. Hallam
3. Black rock
4. Endeavour Hills
5. Doveton

My bottom 3
9. Lyndale
10. Dandenong
11. Sandown

Just another endeavour hills troll!

Strong rumours that the new recruits from Doveton have gone back. Lyndale the flogs spoke to early. I think they've also lost a few from the current squad.

My top 5 based on rumours and grape vine. In order of position.

1. Ashwood
2. Hallam
3. Black rock
4. Endeavour Hills
5. Doveton

My bottom 3
9. Lyndale
10. Dandenong
11. Sandown

Cpl top 4

I think we are all endeavour hills trolls

Could be?

Nah, you can work them out very easy as they try to be someone they are not e.g. cobra cod put himself up as Sandown but was from EH, Falc10 pretended he could fly like an eagle but when your playing with Turkeys it's very hard, Div3champ, or as he is now known as 'stumpy' lifelong dream to be part of a premiership team and pretends to be linked with one however when your new coach walks away then it's going to be hard to compete let alone play finals. We could go on however when there is nothing else to do up in the hills I think we should all give them some slack.

Any new pick ups or rumours?

Have heard Moorabin may of convinced a few ex Clayton players to come down for a kick, wouldn't of thought they are going to be a real threat this season though. BR have a couple of returning premiership players according to sources, seem to have had a few VAFA players join in the last few seasons unsure if trend will continue. Haven't heard much else to date

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back